How much did you earn for this year in Forex? - page 2

Price Action Trading:
So far so good, the first half 2013 has been great..... hoping that the second half will be less of a thrill. PAT

The first half of the year's actually 5 months, because half of January are still traders on vacation.

And the second half of the year's also 5 months, because December is again traders on vacation.

aokisyoukos:
40% by now. what about you? You want to do a research and write a report on fx market?

40% from the start of the year? That is good

No Loss No Profit!!!!

This year is good for earning for me. I am making round about double profit than last year. I get experience of trading and it give me benefit to maximize profits. Now I can manage my account and control my emotions during trading.

mladen:
Buffet made in average 20-30% a year. Look where did it get him. And I am not sure if it is true, but there is one sentence that is said to originate from him : "I always exit too early". Even if it is not from him, worth thinking of

Keep in mind that Buffet trades in different income sources, not just the forex.

The year 2013 is a wonderful year for me. Now the month of August is going on and from January to now i have already able to earn more than $10000. I do not have any target and i do not even set any target. Hopefully it would be a great year at the end of this year.

michael77:
The year 2013 is a wonderful year for me. Now the month of August is going on and from January to now i have already able to earn more than $10000. I do not have any target and i do not even set any target. Hopefully it would be a great year at the end of this year.

Wow congratulates looks like you are getting the huge profit through your capital well it will be more good if you trade by setting the targets.

Reason: