Best Forex Books? - page 2

Faizan Khan:
There are many books available online as well as printed ones. I had used many books in starting but it only helps in starting in the middle part of trading you just need your experience.

Can you share some of them which is knowledgeable?

Trading in the Zone by Mark Douglas is a must read. This book is about you and the market. Like most new traders, after your first few losing trades you start to pay more attention to market analysis, after the next losing streak you learn about risk management, and then there is one more challenge to conquer - yourself!

ching100:
I recently finished Peter Steidlmayer - Markets & Market Logic

Remarkable one! I like this book to read and feel inspired a lot while reading.

i will recommend Alexander Elder's "Come Into My Trading Room: A Complete Guide to Trading". it's an awesome read and you'll learn a lot!

tomiko:
i will recommend Alexander Elder's "Come Into My Trading Room: A Complete Guide to Trading". it's an awesome read and you'll learn a lot!

Didn't try that as for your recommendation I"ll try.

In my trading career, from all didactic books, I like most Forex eBook that I am getting from my trading platform MxTrade. By means of this book, I have gathered the psychology and the behavior of traders with essential terms and conditions that is very supportive to become a real knowledgeable trader. And, I also have known from this book the most accurate successful trading tips which at all times I use my trading times for making profit instantly. Therefore, this didactic book is providing me the real time of trading. So, I am able to predict the real faction of this market with surely.

Gonna try out the suggestions above. Thanks

In this trading place, there are many kinds of didactic books those are considered as a primary source of gathering proper trading knowledge. Devoid, of any Forex books, your condition may become a fish without of water. In my trading life, from all instructive books, I like most especially the Forex eBook that I am getting from my trading platform. By means of this trading book, I have acquired the psychology the behavior of traders with essential terms and conditions that are very essential to keep survive in this trading place. And, I also have gathered the accurate successful trading tips from this didactic book which I always use in my trading time to make profit.

Forex ebook you are getting from your platform?

Metatrader user guide?

Reason: