Profitable EA, Backtesting and Refinements

Hi all !

I developed an EA using forexeadvisor.com. It is showing profits, but sometimes it pops up NOT ENOUGH MOENY message too. Many other refinements are also needed, which you may suggest and code in order to improve this EA.

Currently I am demo-testing it on HotForex because that offers high leverage (1000). So I have attached the file for your kind consideration.

Coder Guru is most welcome to have a look and test it and suggest improvements and all other respected members too.

Thanks for your kind help.

Happy Trading All !

Files:

Not enough money error usually happens when too big an order is attempted to open fo current account equity

In that case you can try to change the "Lots" parameter to smaller value and try again

Shunmas:
Hi all !

I developed an EA using forexeadvisor.com. It is showing profits, but sometimes it pops up NOT ENOUGH MOENY message too. Many other refinements are also needed, which you may suggest and code in order to improve this EA.

Currently I am demo-testing it on HotForex because that offers high leverage (1000). So I have attached the file for your kind consideration.

Coder Guru is most welcome to have a look and test it and suggest improvements and all other respected members too.

Thanks for your kind help.

Happy Trading All !

Thanks

Thanks for your kind reply Mladen. Did you test the EA ? If you did, please suggest improvements.

Thanks for your kind consideration.

FAO CODER's GURU AND OTHERS

Hi Coder Guru and all !

The EA I attached, can you please code the Profit Trail Stop. I am still demo-testing it. In one instance, the floating profit went up to $90, but the came down to just $18, so how can we use Profit Trail Stop. For example, if $30 is reached, it should be locked in and follows by certain amount, so that if the price drops again, at least we would make $30.

Thanks for your help.

how are the testing going, is it good with hotforex

Reason: