My Bollinger trend following system mtf - page 2

James, here is my little contribution so please find attached indicator based on your rules from post 1.

Files:

Altoronto.

Can you post the mq4 file please?

Ish

Very nice Mr. James , that's what i call a clean cut strategy.

Here you go.

ismael360:
Altoronto.

Can you post the mq4 file please?

Ish
Files:

good work, I am a huge fan of Bollinger, attended his seminar years ago.

Looking forward to more documentation on this,

thanks

4xtradingcoach

hi guys,

have any of you seen all the hype surrounding the new 4 hour trading system called Forex black book ?

I have done a lot of research on this and I am sure I have cracked the signal indicator,

its nothing more than a macd specail setting and the 5 ema shift 5

take a look at this below

more to come

Files:
black_book.jpg  246 kb

jamesagnew717 I would like to see the picture of your idea. Is it so difficult to upload?

Hermes

hermes:
jamesagnew717 I would like to see the picture of your idea. Is it so difficult to upload? Hermes

I have uploaded a picture for you to see

here it is again

Files:
black_book.jpg  246 kb

Please, help your template or indicator settings

jamesagnew717:
I have uploaded a picture for you to see here it is again

Dear Jamesagnew717,

Please, could you share your uploaded template or the channel indicator with green and red colours on your chart.

I will also be thankful if you share the settings of that your MACD with the coloured levels on your chart sub-window.

Thanks for all the efforts.

Okoli

start a new thread on forex black book first

okoli:
Dear Jamesagnew717,

Please, could you share your uploaded template or the channel indicator with green and red colours on your chart.

I will also be thankful if you share the settings of that your MACD with the coloured levels on your chart sub-window.

Thanks for all the efforts.

Okoli

i think its best if we start a new thread on the discussion of the forex black book system

then I will share everything i have

I can not start a new thread for some reason

can someone start the thread please then we can discuss the trading method in detail and see if we can all agree on the trend, because i dont know what he is using for the trend indicator, lets all work together on this, i will upload everything you need

thanks

Reason: