Discretionary trading helpers

Hi

I just wanted to share my everyday tradehelpers.

tradehelpers.zip

Expert advisor : Ordermanager

This one is by Michael Zuegg, I merely modified it to show nothing but lines and pips, also to show pips in profit/loss on the Orderopen line. A gret tool for a discretionary intraday trader.

Indicator : pipline

This one Is by Mikhail LandOfCash, It is needed for the profit/loss numbers to work on the Order manager.

Indicator :Volume

This is a remake of the volume indicator that shows red volume on bearish bars and green on bullish bars, makes it easier for me to visualize volume the way i trade, maybe you too

Indicator : TickValue

This one shows Tickvalue/lot in account currency and the spread in pippettes, to me it is of no great use nowdays, just a habbit to keep it on the chart.

Then to my order entry/exit scripts

These work grat if you have a predetermined maximum risk in pips and % of equity, I rewrote them for that purpose and because I have a hard time increasing and decreasing lotsize to stay at my predetermined % risk, a psychological issue, with these scripts I dont think about it anymore

Script : Buy,Sell, Close all

The buy and sell scripts, calculates ordersize by maxloss in pips and account equity, values can easily be set in rows 15-17 inside the script, SL and TP values are written in pippettes, a value of 70 means 7 pips, the % risk is written in decimalform, 0,02 means 2%.

Close all does what it says

This is how the chart looks with the indicators and Expert advisor on

Hope you find something usefull

Files:
example.gif  39 kb

Great tools, thank you very much for sharing.

Reason: