RSI Scalper needs a coder to perfect

Greetings,

This is going to lead me into too much time spent in front of the pc. Not that I don't stay glued to it already but let's please stay focused on the problem. Hopefully we can all help each other learn something new.

What I have here is a copy of a free program available on the internet for anyone to download. It's NOT perfect!!!

It only opens 2 trades at a time due to the magic number I guess. Well, I need it to open several. Maybe 15 trades at a time. Yes. 15. Very small lots so if you are not interested in a scalper that works, then get your behind off this post NOW.tH

Ok. Almost works. The RSI Trader enters trades when the Live RSI recrosses specified levels. Yes recrosses, on the way back after bounce. I need this thing to enter more than just 2 trades at a time. Please help if you can. I use a Trade Manager for exit strategy. Keep my TP low and SL high. Yes I know. Recipe for disaster but it works for me. Simple yet effective. Your broker might have an issue with that so check it out first. They never like us taking the money from them.

Ok. Don't want to start a novel. Been doing the Forex thing for 7 years so I'm not a newbie.

Files:

Never mind

OOPS!

Just answered my own question...

Thanks for stopping by anyway