according the help file,

int  iCustom(
   string           symbol,     // symbol name
   ENUM_TIMEFRAMES  period,     // period
   string           name        // folder/custom indicator_name
   ...                          // list of indicator input parameters

);

name

[in]  The name of the custom indicator, with path relative to the root directory of indicators (MQL5/Indicators/). If an indicator is located in a subdirectory, for example, in MQL5/Indicators/Examples, its name must be specified like: "Examples\\indicator_name" (it is necessary to use a double slash instead of the single slash as a separator). 

if I placed my indicator at d:\myrobot, how to write the indicator name string? 

thanks

hongbin.fei 

codeidea:

according the help file,

int  iCustom(
   string           symbol,     // symbol name
   ENUM_TIMEFRAMES  period,     // period
   string           name        // folder/custom indicator_name
   ...                          // list of indicator input parameters

);

name

[in]  The name of the custom indicator, with path relative to the root directory of indicators (MQL5/Indicators/). If an indicator is located in a subdirectory, for example, in MQL5/Indicators/Examples, its name must be specified like: "Examples\\indicator_name" (it is necessary to use a double slash instead of the single slash as a separator). 

if I placed my indicator at d:\myrobot, how to write the indicator name string? 

thanks

hongbin.fei 

It is assumed that the files will be located in the directory ".\MQL5\Indicators".

You can use subdirectories.

Example

Example use iCustom() for of the indicator "Heiken_Ashi.mq5" from subdirectory "Examples".

//Handle for Heiken-Ashi
Handle = iCustom(Symbol,Period,"Examples\\Heiken_Ashi");

PS

I have added a module with a class "CMqlHeikenAshi". This class is intended for work with indicator "Heiken_Ashi.mq5".

Files:
Reason: