Euro Flow

Hi,

The indicator attached is a basket of the euro with the most traded currencies. This is very helpful to me when this index differs from the currency pair that I am analyzing. When a drop in the eur / usd does two low and the index not, is a buy signal, it takes into account that the market is starting to buy euro. (see example of day-trade today on picture) What I would like to alter this indicator is putting an option to signal divergence, like those of RSI, MACD. Of course, with an option to alert sound and email.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you.

Files:
index.gif  91 kb

ssshhhh:
Hi,

The indicator attached is a basket of the euro with the most traded currencies. This is very helpful to me when this index differs from the currency pair that I am analyzing. When a drop in the eur / usd does two low and the index not, is a buy signal, it takes into account that the market is starting to buy euro. (see example of day-trade today on picture) What I would like to alter this indicator is putting an option to signal divergence, like those of RSI, MACD. Of course, with an option to alert sound and email.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you.

Nobody?

ssshhhh:
Nobody?

Hi Ssshhhh,

Thanks for sharing your indicator, think i should be able to add the divergence and alerts only problem will be a little later today, so not to worry will get to it after I get some sleep, unless someone gets to it sooner

mrtools:
Hi Ssshhhh, Thanks for sharing your indicator, think i should be able to add the divergence and alerts only problem will be a little later today, so not to worry will get to it after I get some sleep, unless someone gets to it sooner

oh, no problem. thanks for your attention

Here you go Ssshhh,

Been waiting on the alerts still not sure about them but they should work, added multi timeframe too.

how to use this indicator

Hi mrtools,

Thank you for help me.

drunkpips,

This is a index like USDX, it applies only to analysis referential not like rsi or stochastic.

mrtools:
Here you go Ssshhh, Been waiting on the alerts still not sure about them but they should work, added multi timeframe too.

mrtools,

Do you know how can I place the indicator in the same windows of currency pair?