ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for The Majors (4 Pair Forex) - page 44

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, December 3, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD this also down - on daily EURUSD by using fibo - clear that if seller today also can break to bellow fib 1.3525 = that time to start sell, i see. GBPUSD ok - i will call nice down trend too for GBPUSD after break happen to bellow the fib 1.6342. as we see at yesterday daily candle = was formed nice down pinbar that pullback from that supply 1.6442. USDJPY ok, i will say nice buy op again on this USDJPY - let see to the fib 103.13 if we need to take some nice buy op today here. USDCHF the USDCHF also on bulls - make some pips from buy sound nice - if that bulls can happen here and after buyer had break up more 0.9110. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, December 4, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD trend till now still on bulls move - important fib at daily at near the price 1.3613 will be act as important resistance till now. for EURUSD - if we want to take additional buy, just make sure that 1.3613 must be break first by next buyer move then. let see. GBPUSD this GBPUSD on slow bulls - no good for buy for this pair as long as price still move bellow the strong supply (bellow price 1.6467). for me = better for us to take additional sell if price break down to bellow the line fib 1.6345. USDJPY ok sell for USDJPY because at yesterday the candle had pullback down again from that supply (103.38). make plan sell with use sl above that 103.38 = look better. USDCHF the down still on this USDCHF - for sell - yes they can take again additional sell after break down happen to bellow 0.9020. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, December 5, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD the EURUSD on bulls - last yesterday candle is bulls cnadle - i will call nice buy for this pair after 1.3605 can be break by buyer then. GBPUSD the GBPUSD also flat near / bellow that supply 1.6429. make plan to search sell use sl above 1.6429 = better. USDJPY the momentum price move still to down - sell better today if USDJPY also break down to more bellow 101.81. USDCHF trend can down = let sell for USDCHF after price break down to bellow line fibo 0.9012. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, December 6, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD momentum to bulls still look strong for till now - today - if EURUSD break up too to above the 1.3677 = that time for additional buy op, we see. GBPUSD i will call nice down for GBPUSD move today - if the candle price also had move to bellow 1.6299 then. USDJPY still clear that USDJPY on down - today seller can act again with nice down move after break down happen to bellow 101.62. let see and yes we can prepare to sell op if that 101.62 was break too by seller. USDCHF the down can play nice again for this USDCHF - the important fib to break today is 0.8956. so better sell if that can be break then by next seller. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow), December 8, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD this truly on still bulls. last friday on EURUSD the bull was break up the 1.3677 (intraday high) of this pair. this mean, price probably to still on bulls move then. GBPUSD for GBPUSD - be aware with price on probably continue to down. last friday show down trend - and if tomorrow price continue move to bellow 1.6299 = ok i will call nice to take sell again here. USDJPY the USDJPY move again to it's supply at about 103.00. this mean, the pair likely to sideways first near that supply 103.00 and not recommended for new op. just wait first please. USDCHF just be aware if you plan again to sell this USDCHF pair. the last candle move at daily was touch that demand zone 0.8920. this mean, be aware with probably price to pullback bulls correction then. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, December 9, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD trend still on bulls - at daily now, if this EURUSD continue hold move on above the 1.3706 = yes, this better on take buy then. GBPUSD flat to bearish - let's sell for GBPUSD if price continue to down trend and break to bellow 1.6292 then. USDJPY for USDJPY - still flat near supply 103.15. just wait please. whatever this is - i see the pair now still flat condition. so just wait first. USDCHF this USDCHF look pullback up from that demand 0.8911. not recommended sell if seller still can not break down to bellow line fib 0.8911. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, December 10, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD for EURUSD, i will call nice up bull if the candle price here still move above the intraday high (above the price 1.3745). buy better as we see the tcci on support this bull till now. GBPUSD trend on still move bulls - let's buy for this GBPUSD but with use small tp because price now move to near that supply (1.6485). USDJPY this likely still on bull. let's buy for USDJPY after price then move up to above more 103.32. so till now - i will still call bulls for this pair. USDCHF the USDCHF on was move to bellow the intraday low 0.8895. this mean, we can take again to search new sell here with use sl for sell on above the fibo line 0.8910. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, December 11, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD for EURUSD - the bulls was weak, not good for buy = let think to search sell if 1.3733 (the yesterday low level) had break by today seller. GBPUSD bull was weak. not good for buy because GBPUSD was near the supply 1.6485. its better for us to search sell use sl above that 1.6485 then. USDJPY trend move down - we can sell if this USDJPY also break to bellow the intraday low at 102.57 then. we see the yesterday daily candle support for this down move. USDCHF down can still nice play at USDCHF - see the daily - yes, if the pair break down too to bellow the 0.8849 = it's better sell. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, December 12, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD bull on EURUSD was weak. now the price still on bellow that supply 1.3810. on other look, i will call that EU will be good for sell then if break down happen to bellow 1.3740, and sell better if that happen with use sl above 1.3810 (max sl). GBPUSD for GBPUSD today - i will support for nice sell then - at daily, if seller also break down to bellow 1.6338 = let's sell. on other look before act sell, we will just wait if price still slow move above 1.6338 then. USDJPY trend here on become still to down - let plan to sell USDJPY if seller also success break down the 102.15. as we see the price look was leave that strong supply area (102.94) from several time ago. now this move to down, we see. USDCHF for USDCHF - it's bearish was weak. now price move flat first. wait please. and next look for buy if intraday high (near 0.8886) had break by strong buyer move. just it. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, December 13, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD down trend on here - let sell if EURUSD today can more go down to bellow the intraday low (at 1.3737). note : no trade sell if price still above that 1.3737 = i just call flat if still like that. GBPUSD down on here - today we can pay the attention to the GBPUSD daily - there we see the 1.6320. if this 1.6320 (intraday low) can be break too by next seller, ok let's plan sell then. USDJPY the USDJPY on bulls continuation. let's buy for this pair if price on continue move to above the fib 103.34. so till now - i still support for buy for this pair. USDCHF trend on USDCHF also on move bulls - we will be better for plan buy after break up happen to 0.8909. we see too that now tcci 20 (red big line) on above the current price - this call bulls. Regards.

Reason: