ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for The Majors (4 Pair Forex) - page 40

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, October 17, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD this just still on flat with quite high volatile price move - so. for now, i am not recommendation for op on this EURUSD since this pair look so just volatile for now. GBPUSD for GBPUSD - the trend now on still flat. but this look can still down if 1.5893 can be break by next seller, of course. USDJPY the bulls still on USDJPY - on today move on this pair = we can make some great pay attention to the break up price to above 98.97. so, if 98.97 was break by buyer = take buy look better then. USDCHF i still see down for USDCHF - sell is better - with first of all, please trader must make sure first that seller today must break down with success to bellow 0.9097 for better sell plan. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, October 18, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD the EURUSD look bulls. today we can pay the attention to the bulls candle that can probably break up that 1.3681. if 1.3681 can be break = yes, it's ok to buy then. GBPUSD for GBPUSD - the bulls still can nice play today - there is an important level fib that must be break up first by buyer to become nice more bulls, it is 1.6172. USDJPY trend look down = make sell is better for USDJPY today. the important fib for today is level price 97.73 = if 97.73 was break by seller = ok, become a seller again is more better decision, we see. USDCHF the down still here - let sell again on this USDCHF if truly that seller move also move down to bellow 0.9007 today. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow), October 20, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD the EURUSD pair also on bulls - let plan buy for this pair. look at that daily tf - the last intraday high 1.3681 = was break up by buyer - yes, buy better for next plan trade here, i see. GBPUSD the gu move bulls again but weak - if we see to the supply demand formation on GBPUSD daily = this pair can probably max. bulls again till that supply near the price 1.6260, i see. USDJPY clear that USDJPY is on down - take some plan sell is better of course, after seller hold move bellow the 97.73 (the strong intraday low - till now). USDCHF for USDCHF - the down on here, better to sell for this pair, but first, must make sure the down candle also break the that important fib line at about price 0.9007 then. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, October 21, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD for EURUSD - trend look bulls. make buy is better here if the 1.3703 also can be break up by next buyer move then. GBPUSD trend look down = sell is better for GBPUSD if the 1.6141 also can be break by next seller move then. last candle is bearish pinbar = bearish probability for now. USDJPY hello, i see this pair on can down then = let take sell if USDJPY also move to bellow 97.55. better sell after 97.55 was break by seller. just it. USDCHF the USDCHF also on down = let's sell for this pair if the candle can break too to bellow the line 0.9003. trend look still down. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, October 22, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD the EURUSD pair on still flat but to bulls. for me - we can take nice buy after 1.3688 also could be break up by today buyer here. GBPUSD the GBPUSD on down and this better for sell after the intraday low 1.6131 was truly break down - the last two candle on support for down trend till now we see. USDJPY trend for today is bulls. take buy look better on this USDJPY if the intraday high 98.25 also can also be break up then. USDCHF till now i still see down trend for the USDCHF - i mean momentum sell still big. but for take sell - we see first to the fib break down at 0.9005. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, October 23, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD on yesterday - we see the EURUSD move was so strong bull and yes, make some plan to buy will be better today after make sure the 1.3791 was break up too by today buyer then. GBPUSD this also was so bull but now look weak bulls - i can say weak bull because the GBPUSD was enter again to near the supply 1.6260. but then if 1.6248 also can be break by buyer = buy look better too. USDJPY trend for USDJPY also down = the important fib for today is 97.86. for seller, please note : that i will recommended sell if only 97.86 was break down too by today seller move. just it. USDCHF trend look still on down - the USDCHF is look better to be take sell - today attention is 0.8939. only after 0.8939 break by seller = better sell. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, October 24, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD the EURUSD on still bulls. next we will see nice for buy again here if 1.3793 can be break up by buyer, let see. GBPUSD if we see to the last daily candle on GBPUSD - this look down. and for better sell - price must more down to bellow 1.6119. USDJPY for USDJPY - down still can play till now - let see price break to bellow 97.15 for nice sell again here we see. USDCHF i can say and recommended to sell for USDCHF if then seller also move to bellow 0.8910. let sell if that happened then. just it. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, October 25, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD trend still bull but weak. with use daily, this clear that if we want to buy again this EURUSD = make sure the strong fib near 1.3825 also break by next buyer. GBPUSD this just to flat first and no good for op on this GBPUSD = but then if the 1.6223 can be break up too by next buyer = make some plan to buy will be better. USDJPY the trend on USDJPY still down - better sell will be good apply here after today seller can break down the 97.17 then. USDCHF the pinbar bulls that formed on yesterday candle - truly this can probably make USDCHF to change trend to bulls. today search buy more look wise idea for trader because of that. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow), October 27, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD the EURUSD still bulls too. on my simple look if the price on tomorrow also can break to above fib 1.3825 = yes better buy. GBPUSD for GBPUSD can probably move to down. sell is better, make sure price break down first to bellow 1.6137 for better sell plan here then. USDJPY this look to more down = so if we plan again sell op here = let see to the fibo line near 96.93. only after 96.93 on USDJPY was break by seller = yes, we can take sell too then. USDCHF trend on USDCHF can nice more down and better sell if next fibo near 0.8889 was break by seller too. if not. please wait first = better. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, October 28, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD the bulls on EURUSD was weak. please note this truly not good for buy because price was truly high = make some plan sell with sl above 1.3832 is more better, i see. GBPUSD the bearish still on here and yes better sell for GBPUSD if the last intraday low near 1.6149 can be break down too by seller. we see the much price move now is down move. USDJPY the USDJPY pair now bulls - make some plan buy here is better i see if the price today still hold move above 97.49 then. USDCHF the down still look can probably play again on this USDCHF - look at fibo 0.8892. that 0.8892 will be act as the most important fibo for make the pair more down for next several time / day, i see. Regards.

Reason: