ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for The Majors (4 Pair Forex) - page 22

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, April 02, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD this clear - for intraday trading, the EURUSD on more probably to continue bulls, I see. the nice plan to make buy OP = yes here now. we can buy this pair only / after the 1.2867 was could be break up by strong buyer then (of course). GBPUSD for GBPUSD - likely same with EU. on my see this pair can more to continue bulls for today move if 1.5241 can be break up by next strong buyer here. USDJPY for USDJPY - also likely to more bearish. look, the today price was break down more that last intraday low at 93.15. yes, looking again for nice sell Op = good plan for trade on this pair (today). USDCHF this likely still bearish. on my see if USDCHF today can move down too - to more the 0.9455 = it's time for good sell. let's see the price move more down first.s Regards.

USD/JPY DAILY as of Tuesday, 02 April, 2013

US Dollar / Japanese Yen broke below the up trendline at 93.15 yesterday. This is a bearish sign. This up trendline, currently with an ending point at 94.04, may now provide upside resistance

A Daily big black candle has formed. This is a bearish candle as prices closed significantly lower than they opened. If the candle appears when prices are "high," it may be the first sign of a top. If it occurs when prices are confronting an overhead resistance area (e.g., a moving average, trend line, or price resistance level), the long black candle adds credibility to the resistance. Similarly, if the candle appears as prices break below a support area, the long black candle confirms the failure of the support area.

Three Daily black candles has formed during the last three Daily bars. Although these candles were not big enough to create threeDaily black crows, the steady downward pattern is bearish.

The MACD is currently BEARISH. The MACD is currently below the signal line. The MACD crossed below the signal line 9 period(s) ago. Since the MACD crossed the MACD moving average, US Dollar / Japanese Yen's price has decreased 2.01%, and has fluctuate from a high of 96.127 to a low of 93.055.

RSI has just reached its lowest value in the last 14 period(s). This is BEARISH signal.

The close is currently

ABOVE its 200 daily moving average

ABOVE its 50 daily moving average

BELOW its 20 daily moving average

The major current market condition for US Dollar / Japanese Yen is Bullish

The present wave patterns are:

fast amplitude (8%): bullish wave C

moderate amplitude (13%): bullish wave 1

normal amplitude (21%): bearish wave 4

US Dollar / Japanese Yen is long term Bullish as the 144 days moving average of 87.91 is increasing. The Relative Strength Index is at 42.68 in the neutral territory. The Relative Momentum Index is at 56.99 in the neutral territory. An important indicator for Elliott waves, the Elliott oscillator is at 0.49, in positive territory; this is a bullish sign. An equally important indicator, the STORSI is at 8.14. This value is in the oversold territory.

Intraday trading strategy: Sell USD/JPY with profit target at 92.678 and stop loss at: 94.834

Files:
jpy-d.png  41 kb
jpy-macd-d.png  40 kb

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, April 03, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD the trend look to down again. for EURUSD - this good to be search sell if the last intraday low level fib at 1.2808 was truly can be break down again by nice seller here. let's see this breakout down happen (first) to take some sell op then. GBPUSD the more bearish can probably play again at GBPUSD - on yesterday candle, we see the nice bearish candle (mother candle) here. of course if breakout down price to 1.5098 happen then here = search again for sell is better decision, I see. USDJPY on USDJPY - there is a nice bulls pinbar candle on yesterday candle that look pullback up from that strong demand 92.56. this truly can become a nice trigger bull correction. and search for buy is more better choice with make sure 93.56 was could be break up by strong bulls candle then. USDCHF for USDCHF, bulls still can probably more play here. on my see if that intraday high at 0.9497 can be break up by strong bulls candle = looking for new buy op is better then. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, April 04, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD the most price on EURUSD is bulls. but for called nice bulls, make sure first that 1.2864 was could be break up by strong buyer then. just it. GBPUSD this likely on still sideways. but, I see, GBPUSD can more nice bearish if on today move = the candle strong bearish can break down more 1.5075. just it. USDJPY bearish on USDJPY - was look weak, I see. the price now on still move above that strong demand zone 92.68. this likely same with yesterday condition. I mean, as long as the seller here can not down again more that 92.68 = the probably price to bulls correction still probably here (of course). USDCHF the price on USDCHF look to be more bearish. next, if the 0.9441 can be break down too by strong seller, make a plan to take new sell = better. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, April 05, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD the EURUSD on more to probably continue bulls, I see. if we pay attention this pair by using breakout system, clear that probably nice bulls = yes on here if the 1.2949 can be break up by strong buyer (today). GBPUSD the GBPUSD price till now on still bulls - on my see, if next price here can break up to more that intraday high at 1.5245 = yes, looking for new buy is better act then. USDJPY for USDJPY - this likely same with other xxx.JPY, I see - the price here on still can move continue bulls and good for buy = but, make sure sl must be set bellow that 96.41. and once again, I see, a strong supply zone at near 97.25 = be aware, because it's can become a resistance for this bulls pair then. USDCHF the bearish momentum on this pair = yes, on still look strong. I see - foe USDCHF, this look to more bearish again if on next move, the seller on this pair was could break down to more that strong support at near price 0.9381. looking for plan sell is better (if 0.9381 can truly be break by strong seller then). Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday, April 07, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow) - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD for me - EURUSD look more to continue again bulls. I can say bulls then as long as price buyer here still can move on above 1.2949. GBPUSD for GBPUSD - price on still bulls. can be see that on last friday = the candle bulls was break up more to that 1.5245. search for buy again is better then, I see. USDJPY most price move on USDJPY = still bulls. next, I still can call bulls if the candle can move too on above 97.66. USDCHF on USDCHF - the more price move is bearish. I see - if on next price move - the candle still move on bellow that 0.9381 = yes, make a plan to take sell = better. Regards.

EUR/USD DAILY as of Monday, 08 April, 2013

A Daily black body has formed (because prices closed lower than they opened).

A Daily long upper shadow has formed. This is typically a bearish signal.A Daily spinning top has Spinning tops identify a session in which there is little price action as defined by the difference between the open and the close. During a rally or near new highs, a spinning top can be a sign that prices are losing momentum and the bulls may be in trouble.

Directional Movement Indicators (DMI) signal was a BUY day ago.

SAR generated a Buy signal last Friday. If short, this might be a good place to exit.

The close is currently

BELOW its 200 daily moving average

BELOW its 50 daily moving average

BELOW its 20 daily moving average

The current market condition for Euro Dollar / US Dollar is Very Bearish

Elliott Waves High Volatility has detected a possible point 4 of a WolfWave (21%) pattern for Euro Dollar / US Dollar. This pattern is an expanding triangle and trades from the next point. When the peak or trough will form, usually after crossing or touching the extended line of points 1 and 3, the price will move in the opposite direction towards the target line formed by the extension of points 2 and 4.

The present wave patterns are:

fast amplitude (8%): bullish wave 1

moderate amplitude (13%): bullish wave 3

Elliott Waves High Volatility has detected an Isolated Low at 1.28one bar ago ; this is usually a bullish sign

Euro Dollar / US Dollar is long term Bearish as the 144 days moving average of 1.30 is decreasing. The Relative Strength Index is at 47.22 in the neutral territory. The Relative Momentum Index is at 29.06 in the oversold territory. An important indicator for Elliott waves, the Elliott oscillator is at -0.01, in negative territory; this is a bearish sign. An equally important indicator, the STORSI is at 91.52. This value is in the overbought territory.

Intrady trading for Monday, 8 April, 2013: Sell EUR/USD and profit target at 1.2868 with stop loss at 1.3091.

R31.3229

R21.3091

R11.3006

Pivot1.2953

S11.2868

S21.2815

S31.2677

Files:

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, April 08, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD the EURUSD on still look sideways to bulls. price here can probably re-test again to that strong intraday high at 1.3039, I see. and make a plan to search buy with tp not more 1.3039 is better act now. GBPUSD Next, yes, I will still to call this GBPUSD on bulls and good to search additional buy Op if the last intraday high at 1.5363 can be break up by strong buyer. and if that happen, look again for new buy Op is best action then. so, for now, let's see first for that breakup probability here to more 1.5363. USDJPY as I mentioned before, that USDJPY till now still not good for buy, look, the price on that strong supply zone 98.95. this could be a probably bearish correction first if seller can move down again more that 97.83 (today). USDCHF the most price probably move at USDCHF is bearish. Of course, next, I can say nice bearish again if this pair (strong seller) can move too to more down that 0.9312. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, April 09, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD the most price move on EURUSD is bulls of course. we see - on today price candle move - the price candle was break up more that intraday high at 1.3037. this is a trigger for more bulls trend of course - and search for new nice buy op = better act, I see. GBPUSD for next - the GBPUSD on still sideways till now. but with 'more probably to bulls if next the 1.5351 can be break up by strong buyer. but, if price still move slow near that intraday pivot 1.5295 and also move on inner yesterday candle = just wait and see = this is a sideways still play here till now. USDJPY for USDJPY - of course, bulls on still play here but now look weak. we see that now price on still move so near the strong supply zone at 99.55. this could be sideways first (wait and see action is better) for now here. USDCHF the most price on USDCHF is bearish. But, for take sell here, we must wait and see for breakout down price to that strong daily short target 2 at 0.9310. now, we can just wait for breakout down happen on that 0.9310, let's see first. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, April 10, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD for EURUSD today = yes, I can say more bulls here and look good to take an additional buy op again, only after the last strong intraday high (yesterday candle) was could be break up by strong buyer then. so - if that happen, we must ready to take new buy, of course. just it. GBPUSD most price on GBPUSD is bulls. for today, I recommended you to take buy if that strong intraday high fib level at near price 1.5341 was could be break up by strong buyer (of course). USDJPY just be aware with make new op here for now. the USDJPY now on still move sideways on that supply zone area (99.13). I see - this still not formed a nice candle trigger that can make us to decide take new OP here. wait and see is better with this sideways on this supply zone 99.55. just it. USDCHF the sideways still play here. I say sideways first for USDCHF (as long as price here still move slow above that intraday low fib 0.9307). so, as long as price today still move slow above that 0.9307 = just wait and see (first) is better act, I see. Regards.

Reason: