ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for The Majors (4 Pair Forex) - page 10

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, November 14, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart EURUSD This EU for today look on probably bulls if then price truly can up more to that 23.6 fibo at near price 1.2728. So, of course, if we want to search for buy OP, I see - it's wise to wait and see for that break up price to that 23.6 fibo 1.2728 (first). GBPUSD GBPUSD - also on sideways above that new demand 1.5857. On my see if price (the seller - here) still can not break down to more that demand 1.5857 = this sideways still play, but if that 1.5857 was break by seller = search for sell is better. And on other hand, if price then can up more to that 23.6 fibo = of course this can be a trigger for change trend to bulls. Just be aware. USDJPY This pair also on look sideways too (near that 23.6 fibo line - 79.45). Just wait and see = it's more better idea to take. Then, I can say bulls here, only/after the buyer can break up more to that 38.2 fibo at near price 79.68. Just it. USDCHF For today move - I see the bearish can be play here if then seller on this pair can break down too to that 23.6 fibo line (0.9465). So, best search for sell OP is after that 23.6 (0.9465) was break down by seller Then. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, November 15, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart EURUSD The EURUSD for now look to pullback down again after we see the bulls candle here can not up and can not be open above that trendline formation. On my see this bearish can more her if then 23.6 fibo (1.2711) was / can be break by bearish candle then here. GBPUSD The GU also on still bearish. We see if then seller (here) can break down to New Low fib at 1.5838 = Yes, this will be a new trigger to more bearish here (and search for sell = better). On other hand - just wait and see, as long as the price still move above that 1.5838 = it's sideways (first). USDJPY This pair also on look still can bulls but weak. On my see, as long as the price still can move above that 76.4 fibo line (80.21 = Yes, this can be bulls again to max. near 80.42 = there is a nice upper trendline). But, on other hand = just be aware with bearish if then price can move bellow that 76.4 fibo (80.21) if with supported by nice + strong bearish candle then. USDCHF Trend on look more bulls. On the 4H TF = we see the nice bulls pinbar was formed here. Truly, if then buyer can move up / can break up to more that 38.2 fib line (0.9462) = Yes, it's good level to become trigger for more bulls. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, November 16, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart EURUSD This EURUSD look to probably more bulls. On today candle look = the candle was out of that trendline zone. So, for next trade, I see, this pair can more up bulls if then buyer here can break up more to that 61.8 fib at 1.2793 (of course). GBPUSD GU also was out form that trendline. We see - this pair also can more probably to bulls after the buyer here can move up and then break up to that 23.6 fibo (at 1.5878) that now act as nearest resistance for this pair. So, search for buy is better if that 23.6 fib 1.578 was break by buyer then. USDJPY Just be aware with bearish. On 4H TF = we see the last price candle was formed likely a bearish pinbar that pullback down from that new strong resistance 81.45. So, with this simple pinbar - I see, it's wise idea to search for sell with SL above that resistance line 81.45. USDCHF Big trend on this pair = still look bearish. But on 4H TF this bearish is weak as long as the 76.4 fibo 0.9411 can not be break down again by seller. Then, on other hand = just be aware with bulls correction if then 61.8 fibo at 0.9430 can be break by bull candle then here. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday, November 18, 2012 (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow) - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart EURUSD Trend on sideways near the 38.2 fib line at 1.2743, and of course = the wait and see action is still better idea. Then, I can say this pair on nice to be search for sell if truly the seller can break down again to more that 23.6 fib at 1.2711. But on other hand - just be aware with more bulls here if then buyer can break up more to the pivot 1.2768. GBPUSD Trend on bulls. I see this bulls still can be play here as long as the price then can move above the 23.6 fib line (1.5878). So, for trade plan here = of course, search for buy again = better here if then price still move above that 23.6 fib (1.5878). USDJPY This can be bearish. And yes, I can say nice bearish here as long as the buyer can not break up again more to that resistance at 81.45. And with my simple say = for next plan trade Search for sell with SL for sell on above that resistance 81.45 = better. USDCHF This USDCHF can be more bearish if the seller on this pair can move down more to that pivot line (0.9446). On my simple say = of course, search for sell is better after that pivot (0.9446) was break by seller. Just it. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, November 19, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

This EURUSD on look still bulls. On my see - this bulls can still play here today as long as the price still move above that 38.2 fib (1.2743). And look probably more bulls if the pivot at 1.2768 also can be break up by buyer then. So, search for buy = better.

GBPUSD

Big trend - of course still bearish. but, for today - if the price bulls can break up to more that 38.2 fib (1.5909) = near the upper trendline = Yes, search for buy is better. On my see if that happen = this can be a trigger to bulls correction (first) here - on today move.

USDJPY

As I mentioned before - I want to say again here - please, just be aware with the pullback to bearish change direction here as long as the buyer on this pair can not break up to more that so strong supply zone at 81.70. Search for sell with SL above that supply 81.70 = wise idea now.

USDCHF

This USDCHF can more be bearish if on today move - the candle can break down the pivot again (0.9446). So, for wise action - if we want to search sell here = of course, it's better to wait for break down price (first) to that pivot (0.9446). Just it.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart EURUSD Just be aware with bearish correction as long as the buyer can nit break up to more that resistance 1.2819 (near that upper trendline on this 4H TF). So, just wait and see. And of course - we can make buy OP only / after the buyer truly can move up and break up to that resistance 1.2819 (then). GBPUSD The GU also on still look sideways bellow that pivot line 1.5923. Just wait and see too. On my see - this pair can more up bulls after pivot on that 1.5923 was break by strong buyer then. And as long as the price still move bellow that pivot line 1.5923 = wait and see = better. USDJPY I see - this pair - till now still play it's bearish. With the big trend (on this 4H TF) - of course search for nice sell OP again here still better as long as the buyer can not up bulls more that so strong supply zone area (81.70). USDCHF This pair can probably pullback up bulls. We can see on 4H TF - here is three candle that still can not break down more that demand zone 0.9393. Then, price now on try to move above that 23.6 fib (0.9421). So, if then truly price can move above that 23.6 fib (0.9421) = search again for Buy here = better. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, November 21, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart EURUSD Hi, just be aware with bearish for today move if then buyer here still can not up again to more that upper trendline. Of course - the trendline look bulls. But, for now - look to bearish correction as long as the resistance at 1.2829 can not be break up by buyer. Let's see. GBPUSD The GBPUSD till now still sideways near that pivot line (near price 1.5923). Just wait and see - it's more better idea of course. Then, this pair can more nice up to bulls and good to be take buy if truly then 61.8 fibo (1.5946) can be break by buyer. On other hand = if the 38.2 fib - 1.5900 (bellow price now) can be break by seller = that's can be trigger for bearish, I see. USDJPY Nice bulls. I see - the price on this 4H TF was break up to that resistance line 81.58. So, of course this still probably to nice up again and good to be take new buy as long as then price still can move above that resistance 81.58. USDCHF This still can be up bulls (likely as yesterday). On simple say - I see - this bulls probability here still play as long as the seller can not break down more that Low fib (0.9391). So, I see that price 0.9391 can be use for SL if we want to search for buy here then. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, November 22, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart EURUSD The bulls still look here and now price move near that strong supply zone at near price 1.2869. On my see - this EU can be more bulls again for today move if truly the buyer can break the 1.2869. Let's see. GBPUSD The GBPUSD also on still nice up bulls. Now we can see the price was break that 123.6 fib at 1.5962. So, with this breakout up price to that 123.6 fib (1.5962) = I see, this can be a nice trigger to become more bulls here. Yes, search again for buy here = better with use max. Stoploss on ex. resistance line (near price 1.5936), I see. USDJPY The USDJPY on bulls - the price now on was break up too to that 138.2 fibo at 82.49. On my see - this pair can bulls again to test that 150.0 fib line level at 82.77. So, it's simple - I see, search fro buy with TP before the price touch the 82.77 is better action (for today trade plan here). Just it. USDCHF This pair on still look bearish. We see the price for (till) now was break that 123.6 fib (0.9362). With my simple analysis here - of course, we can search again for sell here if truly then price can move bellow that 123.6 fib (0.9362). And search for sell = better. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, November 23, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart EURUSD The EU till now still sideways near / bellow that resistance line (1.2899). Just wait and see = it's more better idea of course. Then, on this 4H TF = the trend on still look bulls if then price (buyer here) can break up again to that resistance line (1.2899). GBPUSD The GU on look still to probably bulls, I see. This bulls still play here as long as the price still move on it's trendline bulls track (can be see with clear on above 4H TF chart). So, of course - if the price can move above that 23.6 fibo (1.5942) = still nice search to buy here, I see. USDJPY The USDJPY can be more bearish. And this bearish still play here as long as the price (on today move) can still move bellow that strong resistance (82.83). Of course - make plan to search for sell here is better idea but with SL max. on above that resistance (82.83), I see. USDCHF Just be aware with bearish here - if then price can move more down and break down to that Low fib at 0.9337. On simple say - if that 0.9337 was break by seller = this can be a trigger to more bearish continuation here. But, on other hand - bulls also can be here (if supported by strong bulls candle then) and that 0.9337 can not be break by seller. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Saturday, November 24, 2012 (analysis price for next opening price - next week) - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart EURUSD The EURUSD on still nice bulls and good plan to search buy Op again then. I see - the price bulls here on try to re-test again to next supply at 1.3004 and 1.3029. GBPUSD The GBPUSD on still nice move bulls. I see - if the 150.0 fibo (near price 1.6054) can be break too by buyer = yes, search again for buy OP here = better. USDJPY Big trend on still bulls. This can be see with trendline formation that till closed price this week = still look up nice bulls. I see, this bulls still play as long as the seller can not break down to more the 23.6 fibo again (82.01). USDCHF Nice bearish. And I see - for next opening price - next week = this pair still good to be search for sell. On my see - the probably max. bearish here can touch to near that so strong demand zone at 0.9227. Let's see. Regards.

Reason: