Need arrow on overtrend indikator - page 2

can you adit the alarm here too???

hey brax 64

this is the well known supremepipsmaker but I changed the indicator that it call ..it's oky till now

but the alarm come at the second candle and sometime the market move has allready finish with the alarm and arrow to appear at the second candle....

all i ask for is the alarm and the arrow would be set at the first candle

thanks in advance

Files:

cgull00:
hey brax 64

this is the well known supremepipsmaker but I changed the indicator that it call ..it's oky till now

but the alarm come at the second candle and sometime the market move has allready finish with the alarm and arrow to appear at the second candle....

all i ask for is the alarm and the arrow would be set at the first candle

thanks in advance

Dear cgull00,

sorry but I can't do that, this is a decompiled indicator; means that you, or somebody else, doesn't really matter... "hacked" this code. This indicator is a standalone, it doesn't call any other indicator, the hacker just bypassed the dll call that require an authentication code.

Probably you'll not agree, but IMHO the administrator of this forum should ban people posting decompiled indicators; it's a crime regulated by federal laws to hack copyrighted software, and the hackers, as criminals, can be persecuted by law.

Regards

brax64:
Dear cgull00,

sorry but I can't do that, this is a decompiled indicator; means that you, or somebody else, doesn't really matter... "hacked" this code. This indicator is a standalone, it doesn't call any other indicator, the hacker just bypassed the dll call that require an authentication code.

Probably you'll not agree, but IMHO the administrator of this forum should ban people posting decompiled indicators; it's a crime regulated by federal laws to hack copyrighted software, and the hackers, as criminals, can be persecuted by law.

Regards

thanks for the information..i just found at another forum and notice that it match some of overtrend indicator but come one candle later

cgull00:
thanks for the information..i just found at another forum and notice that it match some of overtrend indicator but come one candle later

Hello, I know that the thread is no active from awhile, but I have one important question for me and Overtrend indicator.

I use Overtrend indicator with Overtrend oscilator bought with diamani indicator for received signal noise, also RSI, CCI and Parabolic just in case and precaution to be sure in signals. I undurstand how it work Overtrend indicator- when to open long or short position, but where to exit from the positions? I trying the Overtrend on demo now, and if I follow (as I do for now) the blue and red signals for change direction of the price, the close and open position are so close... and the peak is passed. Is there a rule or settings for this indicator to show you as to open that and to close the position? Or I have to use some other indicator for that?

Hello, I have one very important question about the overtrend indicator.

I use this indicator bought with overtrend oscilator indicator, and in combination with RSI, CCI and parabolic for received the signals noise. I undurstand how it work the overtrend and when is show to open position, but I don`t undurstant when to close the position? Every time when I open position then the price are move OK but the peak is passed and the difference between open and close position is negligible.... I trying now on demo this indicator and use the metod for blue and red signals on the graphic but every time I pass the peak becouse I don`t know when to close the position. Is there some rules or settings for this indicator to show as when open then and when to close the position? Or I have to use some other indicator for this?

is your method prone to peak -- by definition of your method

maybe you can try this, once, I found an indicator good to predict the TURNS

however, I also notice sometime, after X BARS, there almost must be another big volatility and big turns there

so I modified the on-chart indicator to put one more small rectangle or text approximately after certain time period of those original turns

ooooh, I am not into gamble

but I predict number 28 and number 30 in a live tv lottery drawn show

and for 2 consecutive lotto drawn, 28 and 30 appear twice -- that is LUCK or what (I did not buy the lottery tickets)

once , I did buy the ticket, the first 2 numbers on one set of the number is correct, the first 2 ever drawn number, that is a heart breaker when the rest of the numbers not matching --- 2 numbers earn NOTHING, not even those ticket price

Just something interesting

better show you what I meant

green line is the code that I added, usually, at that point, there is a big rise or big fall -- so I could set a limit order future entry with OCO if I wanted -- the timing

xx3xxx:
better show you what I meant

green line is the code that I added, usually, at that point, there is a big rise or big fall -- so I could set a limit order future entry with OCO if I wanted -- the timing

Can you share the name of the indicator? And from where I can download it pls?

Also, what kind of strategy you use to trade? With this indicator, some one other indicators bought?

Reason: