Trading (training) videos ... - page 7

Does somebody have video information as to ichimoku indicator or moving average. Please share. Thanks in advance.

Entries and Exists for Swing Traders

I remember watching a Gap trading video from Sam Seiden where he explained the difference between pro gaps and novice gaps. It really helped me getting positive during the sunday trading. It should be on youtube...

EDIT: found it! here = Forex Gaps : difference between novice gaps and professional - YouTube

Floored: Into The Pit - Epic Trader Movie! - YouTube

apparently its good or at least worth watching to see how pros also loose it

the film / documentary whatever is?

is well worth watching

its a bit negative - but maybe its showing the true reality of trading at times

Can you count on your correlation matrix? : Finance Focus

A short description :

Correlation matrices play a fundamental role in portfolio selection. However they are often constructed from incomplete or inaccurate data and consequently need manipulating so as to make them satisfy the mathematical properties required of a correlation matrix. I will give a brief survey of the properties of correlation matrices and explain some simple tests that reveal when a matrix is not a correlation matrix. Then I will describe how to find the nearest correlation matrix to a given matrix, emphasizing the computational aspects. Finally, current research concerning a certain specially structured correlation matrix will be mentioned.

click here for the video

I liked this video

one of the favourite trading videos

Reason: