Looking for a simple example to backtest 2 currency pairs

Hello,

I am looking for a simple sample program that is able to backtest 2 currency pairs so I can start building on top of it. All I need it to do is place an order with a s/l & t/p for each pair and once both pairs are closed, I want the program to say "hey i'm done". Is there a sample EA that exists out there? I'm having a little bit of a hard time adjusting an EA to do that so that it can backtest properly.

Thank you!

Simon

Multi-Pairs and MT4 Testing Challenges

kentor:
Hello,

I am looking for a simple sample program that is able to backtest 2 currency pairs so I can start building on top of it. All I need it to do is place an order with a s/l & t/p for each pair and once both pairs are closed, I want the program to say "hey i'm done". Is there a sample EA that exists out there? I'm having a little bit of a hard time adjusting an EA to do that so that it can backtest properly.

Thank you! Simon

Hi Simon,

* Edit - I just realized your post was in the MT5 forum. My answer applied only to MT4...so I deleted my post.

You can search Forex TSD for MT5 multi-pair EA's to check their code and add your strategies to do your basic testing...

Good luck and I hope you find what you are looking for...

Robert

Reason: