The Gridder - RAS ID 36021

My signal (s) are aimed at reasonable roi and exceptable draw down. What is a reasonable roi you might ask. Well, lets look at what you get from the banks - 6% per annum? Maybe 8% if you invest a small fortune. Is you money guaranteed though? Yes, I suppose, if you put it with a trusted bank.

However, we are not here to make 6% or 8% per annum. I would recon 6% to 8% per month would be more reasonable, considering you will risk some of your capital. How much risk is exceptable then? Well, it will differ from person to person, but for me 20% is quite enough.

That is why I want to be upfront. Yes my signal / system produce good results with reasonable draw down. Any system does have a draw down and you have to risk something in order to gain more than what the banks give you. My system does not exceed 20% draw down if you stick to my perimeters ( 0.01 std lots for each $1,000 ). My system is automated over two currencies and two time frames, back tested since Jan 2008 without reaching a draw down of 20%. That is why I'm comfortable sharing it with you and inviting you to follow my system.

My system is fairly new on RAS so feel free to follow me for a few months before you subscribe. There is no rush as I'll be here for a while, which I suppose is what every trader say :-)

RAS ID - 36021