EMA20 with MACD Trading System - "Holy Grail" - page 2

I like your system,

abhinkoi:
Hi Friends,

We all are traders & often search a lot on net to find the "Holy Grail" which can change our lives. I myself was searching for the same for last 7 years but what I have found is that no system in this world is 100% foolproof. Every system - be it paid or free has its own advantages & disadvantages hence we need to adopt a system which suits our personality. I have chosen a very simple trading system based on EMA 20 and MACD (12,26,9) settings. So far its giving me excellent results however you can tweak it for betterment of this system if you feel so. I am attaching a chart with some buy & sell signals on EUDUSD on 15 minutes TF. Below are the trading rules -

Conditions for BUY �

1) Price should close above EMA20

2) MACD Histogram should be above 0 (Not more than 6 bars)

3) Place a buy stop above the price bar which was closed above EMA20

4) SL should be below the recent trough

Conditions for SELL �

1) Price should close below EMA20

2) MACD Histogram should be below 0 (Not more than 6 bars)

3) Place a sell stop below the price bar which was closed below EMA20

4) SL should be above the recent peak

I read this system in some ebook long time back but I dont recall the name. However when I started using this system religiously it has started giving me decent gains. I have tested this system on 15 min and Hourly time frame and on both of the TFs its giving excellent results. Of course there are whipsaws but if you follow it honestly with discipline, it gives you the money what you really want from the markets.

I am open to any discussions to make it even better by combining some more indicators like ADX, Stochastics or %R etc along with Trend Lines, support or resistances to fine tune it.

Suggestions are welcome. Please share your inputs.

I will keep sharing charts to make this thread more lively.

Thanks in advance!!

Cheers

Abhinav

check High Probability Trading Setups for the Currency Market by Kathy Lien & Boris Schlossberg

I have seen a similar method there.

abhinkoi:
Thx Clc4x. My bad..Learning the terminology of fx...just one more question...if crude oil moves from 86 to 87...how much pips are they? 100 or 10? Thx in advance.

Sorry, I don't know about crude oil.

Thanks for your nice trading system.

clc4x:
Sorry, I don't know about crude oil.

Thank for this revelation. Please can any one code this system into an ea. It would be a fine trading tool. Thanks

Reason: