Iwillsurvive's Trading system - page 2

WilteredFire:
iwillsurvive: The I-Xo-A-H indy doesn't appear to be displaying correctly like it does on yours, its crossing over and under the 0 level alot more often, the one on your chart looks smoother and slower... Any idea why this could be? Is it because of a 5 digit broker feed? Can anybody help get a fix for this? Thanks

Yes it is because of a 5 digit broker feed. Unfortunately i'm not a programmer and i have no idea how to fix this. (which is why i stick to 4 digit brokers)

Thanks for your heads up on your moving average. I'll be excitingly awaiting it!

I just got out of my short trade yesterday on the EUR USD 1H

A reasonable 20 pips trade. Why i got out was because of the way price reversed.

Files:
abs.jpg  123 kb

fxnewbie:
Many ways to exit. People have to find the one that fit to his style and trading system.

- Oposite indicator(s) signals.

- Fixed pips.

- Levels reached or breaked/reversed (fibos, pivos, etc..)

- Fixed TIME to exit.

- Exit dependable on incoming news.

- A mix.

Etc.

You choose. But I think you will never find one able to pinpoint the ideal exit. Because if you find it, then you can close in profit, enter ideal opposite trade and find the holly tamales.

True. hahaha. I'll work on it then.

SEFC Bull-Bear indicator at the most bottom repaints right? im not sure about this. but thanks for sharing

lonelyfx:
SEFC Bull-Bear indicator at the most bottom repaints right? im not sure about this. but thanks for sharing

Yes it repaints. Usually the scenario is that it will always be in the correct colour. i.e. if you want to go long, it will not be the last indicator to turn blue

I just got whipsawed out of EUR USD 1H

Ixoah

Thanks for starting this thread, and here's a IXOAh that automatically works on 5 digit brokers.

mrTools: Thanks once again for your extremely valueable contributions. This is much appreciated!

iwillsurvive: You could put the file that mrTools just shared in your first post to keep it updated so anybody else with the same problem doesn't have to ask the same question I did, saves us all time

Nice fall on the Euro today, but was a bit quick!

mrtools:
Thanks for starting this thread, and here's a IXOAh that automatically works on 5 digit brokers.

Thanks for sharing this!

@iwillsurvive

did you try to trade other pairs with different or same settings?