TSD DS jurik BrainTrading - page 2

40% winning trades and losing trades 60%

besides, may be you know - Ichimoku indicator is having 50 - 60% winning and 40 - 50% losing. Just 1 indicator only. But you should know how to trade, when to trade, and so on. You should have trading skills anyway.

1 indicator and 2 templates were updated on the first post:

I_XO_A_H_5d was changed to new indicator - XO - mtf & alerts (Thanks MrTools to pointed me out - too many indicators so I am lost sometimes about sorry).

Well.

What is new and what is not new with this system/setup?

What is "setup of the indicatiors which is helping to trade"? (see frist post of this thread)?

I_XO_A_H_5d (or XO - mtf & alerts as new version) - it is not new indicator for M5 timeframe: it is used for Scalp_net EAs versions and this indicator works for M5.

Pivot for M5 timeframe? Proven too: look at Asctrend in elite section (indicators for this Asctrend elite were updated on this month) - price crossing pivot line together with signal for buy and sell - it is most strongest buy or sell for M5 timeframe.

Something new here is jurik BrainTrend. But to say the true - it was difficult for me to trade using jurik indicators (may be it is my personal specific sorry). That is why it took so long time to post this system here. Anyway - it works too.

"setup of the indicatiors which is helping to trade"?

It means: infiormational template (same as with Asctrend in elite section - this system is haviong few of them).

So, the members who are following the development and so on - they can understand those terms for example and this system/setup too.

------------

By the way - xo-methods by ValeoFX are interesting

The "XO"-Method - Forex-TSD (different but interesting to read on this Sunday for example).

Just want to say more about stop loss 30 and take profit 70 (as bebeshel suggested). It is impossible for this TSD DS jurik BrainTrading system/setup. Because it is setup just to help for trading.

Just an example - with this Asctrend system for M5 timeframe - we can use stop loss as 30 for example: look at Asctrend in elite section (indicators for this Asctrend elite were updated on this month) - price crossing pivot line together with signal for buy and sell - it is most strongest buy or sell for M5 timeframe.

It is EURUSD M5, trading template (asctrend):

and it is template/setup for exit from trade. Just to make good exit with many levels:

and 2 info templates/setups - for H4 and D1 to help to trade:

So, with this Asctrend in elite section - yes, stop loss = 30 is possible.

But it is difficult with this TSD DS jurik BrainTrading system/setup because this TSD DS jurik BrainTrading is just informational template helping to trade.

That is why I used 70 for stop loss for this TSD DS jurik BrainTrading (if we want to use it for trading for example).

Besides, there are some differences between "creating the system based on old indicators" (asctrend with my example from the previous post) and new indicators (this TSD DS jurik BrainTrading).

- Such as "old indicators" are proven, many traders used/using them, indicatiors are well-known by many threads and so on. And it is not so difficult to create good system using them.

- and what about "new indicators" (especially jurik variations of them)?

Because our trade will not be closed by indicator Our trade will be closed by price moved.

It is more difficult.

So, it is very important sometimes to trade and trade and trade just to understand and to make some opinion especially if we are talking about new indicators.

Some people do not like too much colors on the chart and having very skeptical opinion about "good beautifully loking indicators on the chart". Because trading is difficult job and the trade/order will be closed by price (not by indicator itself).

That is why we need (I need ) to have more trading experience with new indicators to feel them about how indicators should be used with different trading situation.

It was my reply on 'stop loss = 30 question'.

newdigital

Thank you, "newdigital" now and understood. (Stop loss 70 30 Profit for example)

You could talk to "Mrtools"to make a templante (I've put on the blog but nothing) with this picture ...

Thanks a lot

Files:

bebeshel,

ask on different thread please.

-------------------

It is what I did for less than 1 day trading this TSD DS jurik BrainTrading system/setup: total pips is more than +300 (4 digit pips).

Please note - stop loss as 70 is for the protection of your deposit: if electricity will be switched off, or something happened with computer, or something - your trade will be closed anyway and most negative variant is that you will lose 70 pips only even if your computer will be closed for example. But in normal situation - we should monitor the trades for the color changing of the indicators to close the trades.

newdigital:
bebeshel,

ask on different thread please.

-------------------

It is what I did for less than 1 day trading this TSD DS jurik BrainTrading system/setup: total pips is more than +300 (4 digit pips).

Please note - stop loss as 70 is for the protection of your deposit: if electricity will be switched off, or something happened with computer, or something - your trade will be closed anyway and most negative variant is that you will lose 70 pips only even if your computer will be closed for example. But in normal situation - we should monitor the trades for the color changing of the indicators to close the trades.

very nicely done

have you modified anything or are you using just as directed i am doing nowhere near that well

Trades? basicly it is stop loss 70 and take profit 30 as I did not have time to monitor the trades. But I closed few trades earlier on the indicators' color changed, and I modified 1 trade ... as I remember - for stop loss to be near breakeven.

The main problem for me with this system - we should look at the charts all the time just to "catch" exit or good entrance.

newdigital:
Trades? basicly it is stop loss 70 and take profit 30 as I did not have time to monitor the trades. But I closed few trades earlier on the indicators' color changed, and I modified 1 trade ... as I remember - for stop loss to be near breakeven. The main problem for me with this system - we should look at the charts all the time just to "catch" exit or good entrance.

why not just create an ea to monitor for the good exit or entrance?

or just add alerts to current indicators then you only have to check periodically and dont have to be glued to the pc all day

it could be a text message alert i just built one for a system im working on but its way wrong and needs some fixing i ended up with 3700 text messages apparently it was sending them on every tick for a 5 min chart

im sure we could add something like this that would help out

Reason: