'Blessing' EA Modification Wanted

Hello.

here is a version of BLESSING (old) love this version.

I wonder if someone could if possible to change this code.

I like that from a certain loss level of the system stopped placing orders and goes into this hedging hedging will be cut according to an indicator such example ITREND.

if ITREND gives a signal of up to 2 or 3 different TF I close the sell part of hedging and let them run and vice versa buy a stop of X pips will be placed if the hedging goes wrong, if it goes well Hedging will be cut after a profit of PIPS XX BLESSING then resumes its normal cycle.

I'd be really happy if someone could do this but I am aware that it must be difficult but I try my luck anyway on this forum :-)

Excuse me for my English but I am French and I use google translate.

thank you very much

domi77:
Hello.

here is a version of BLESSING (old) love this version.

I wonder if someone could if possible to change this code.

I like that from a certain loss level of the system stopped placing orders and goes into this hedging hedging will be cut according to an indicator such example ITREND.

if ITREND gives a signal of up to 2 or 3 different TF I close the sell part of hedging and let them run and vice versa buy a stop of X pips will be placed if the hedging goes wrong, if it goes well Hedging will be cut after a profit of PIPS XX BLESSING then resumes its normal cycle.

I'd be really happy if someone could do this but I am aware that it must be difficult but I try my luck anyway on this forum :-)

Excuse me for my English but I am French and I use google translate.

thank you very much

Hi,

You have to send the codes.

.ex4 file is usless.

Bongo

Hello Bongo.

Excuse me, yes I made a mistake handling really sorry here is the code file.

and thank you if you can help me.

cordially