Treand Trader EA

Files:

Files:

serpentsnoir:
take it for a spin and let me know.

Also, what timeframe, pairs do you use?

sn

Hi serpentsnoir,

Thanks for your response. To answer your question, it should be used on 1hr timeframe and on EURUSD pair.

I don't seem to see the effect of the trailing stop. Were you able to get the Trailing Stop working, the result is the same before and after you added the trailing stop on the Strategy tester. It may be a good idea if you could test it and see if it works.

I have played around with both settings of "OnlyTrailAfterProfit" settings. Can you make it to Only Trail After Break Even instead. The break even setting is already incoporated into the system.

It will be of benefit if you could include the MQ4 file as well.

Let me know if you need any clarifications.

Regards

makemo8:
Hi serpentsnoir,

Thanks for your response. To answer your question, it should be used on 1hr timeframe and on EURUSD pair.

I don't seem to see the effect of the trailing stop. Were you able to get the Trailing Stop working, the result is the same before and after you added the trailing stop on the Strategy tester. It may be a good idea if you could test it and see if it works.

I have played around with both settings of "OnlyTrailAfterProfit" settings. Can you make it to Only Trail After Break Even instead. The break even setting is already incoporated into the system.

It will be of benefit if you could include the MQ4 file as well.

Let me know if you need any clarifications.

Regards

sorry! silly mistake, actually.

I couldn't test at the time because I was running a fairly long back test.

Attached is a correction. When we have it running correctly, I'll post the source.

I'll look at the break-even / trailing stop when we are happy with the trailing stop.

sn

Files:

Time Frame and results

Hi MakeMo!

What time frame do you trade this on? What kind of results have you had so far (besides the Trailing stop)? TIA!

GL!

Reason: