Need help indentifying indicator - page 16

fxaloe:
do you have these trade devices?

off course (but on you pict. - you've got only cheap ones)

Russian secret weapon

Hand made

The trading process looks something like this:

First, our robotic system does the latent semantic analysis of the securities we are trading to determine an overall sentiment for the security. Then the system produces possible entries on the underlying and related option chains to produce option constructions that are most appropriate for the current situation. Those orders are placed automatically on those 20 monitors along with the intermediate sentiment analysis that is based on current supply/demand spectrums to help traders to verify those orders and release them to live accounts (4 accounts). As the orders getting filled another orders (exits or correction orders) are getting populated and presented to traders. Along with all of that the news robots produce the current news analysis (120 different feeds) and prevent the traders from acting on some "hot" situations. The positions are monitored automatically and traders getting alerts on all the positions changes and could implement "repair" strategies (if needed) produced by "repair" robots.

Obviously its more complex but it will give you an idea.

Trader say "Sell Microsoft Five April Calls strike 25 at fifty cents limit now"

http://www.9xmedia.com/new/products/xdesk.php

what hand? - made with precision instrument used (hammermeter) : (((((((((((

p.s. made it yourself?

printed screenshots on your picts - better, -

beats that pusy stuff made in china from picts above...

nice indicator

hi guys..

i want to sharing this indicator for you try...

as long as my trading, the best time for scalping is 1 minute... if we want to get much pips we can use time frame 5 minute or other but according my analysis if we use that time frame just for smothing, very dangerous if market very volatile.. so you can try this indicator for sugestion try in demo first, ok

the rule is simple.. see the picture..

i hope you get much profit

Files:

hi

nice indicators thanks for sharing it

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

...Those orders are placed automatically on those 20 monitors along with the intermediate sentiment analysis that is based on current supply/demand spectrums to help traders to verify those orders and release them to live accounts ...

Hi poruchik,

I like calculating machine on the image (post 156). Big one. Near fax machine. Big one as well.

100%

poruchik:

Russian secret weapon

Hand made

Great work Like always expecting from russian guys

plz, help me find this indicators?

Hi all!

I want to find this indicators, anybody, plz help me find its.

thanks

and

luckygold:
Hi all!

I want to find this indicators, anybody, plz help me find its.

thanks

and

Reason: