Issue: mt4 ea closing manual trades

Hey guys,

I have a mt4 ea which i built from the EA builder at sufx.core.t3-ism.net

The EA is running as it should on EUR/USD pair, and i have put a magic number on it in settings (1379) i have also been doing some manual trading on the same account whether it is from the same PC, or another with the same account.

It seems that the EA is closing out the manual trades of the same currency pair (EUR/USD) without me wanting it to!?!

This is very frustrating, as it is closing good trades.

Any ideas on what could be happening??

Cheers

Tim

bubbles1611:
Hey guys,

I have a mt4 ea which i built from the EA builder at sufx.core.t3-ism.net

The EA is running as it should on EUR/USD pair, and i have put a magic number on it in settings (1379) i have also been doing some manual trading on the same account whether it is from the same PC, or another with the same account.

It seems that the EA is closing out the manual trades of the same currency pair (EUR/USD) without me wanting it to!?!

This is very frustrating, as it is closing good trades.

Any ideas on what could be happening??

Cheers

Tim

This may sound obvious, but is the EA sending the magic number when it opens trades, and does it check that the OrderMagicNumber() is the same as the MN when closing them?

d4v3

d4v3:
This may sound obvious, but is the EA sending the magic number when it opens trades, and does it check that the OrderMagicNumber() is the same as the MN when closing them? d4v3

Good call. Most of the time the biggest problems can be caused by something so little. Especially in programming.