MT4/JForex Clients Bridge

Does anybody have used on MT4/JForex Clients Bridge?

Is it reliable and fast? Does anybody can share some experience with me?

Thanks a lot~~

pureflame:
Does anybody have used on MT4/JForex Clients Bridge?

Is it reliable and fast? Does anybody can share some experience with me?

Thanks a lot~~

Yes i tried it and its bad. Basically jforex gets your trades from the logs from mt4, so not very fast and very few possibilities.

Thanks for your reply. I will have a try.

simplex:
Yes i tried it and its bad. Basically jforex gets your trades from the logs from mt4, so not very fast and very few possibilities.

Hi, do u know where I can get some some samples for JFores?

Thanks a lot.

simplex:

JForex now supports MQL4 language but you will have to put all your indicators inside your EA as MQL4 indicators are not supported. Why don't you just use FXOpen ECN - Dukascopy is their liquidity provider and quotes are the same.

simplex:

I also think so.

JForex

A poster on forxfactory recently got me very interested in Dukascopy's Jforex platform because of its capacity to conduct a far more accurate backtest. I downloaded the platform and attempted to learn the language so I could convert my current indicators/EAs.

I was really surprised by the lack of community/tutorials/examples for this language/platform. How am I supposed to learn to do this stuff?

From what I can tell, JForex's ability to convert MQL4 to Java sucks. I tried to convert the i-Regr indicator (mql4 code base) and got a million error messages.

I can see that this platform has far more potential than MT4, and I really want to use it for backtesting my EAs.

Can anyone give me a tip on what I can do to learn how to make EAs in a timely manner? Is there any information specifically about transitioning from MQL4 -> Jforex?

Reason: