I developed a system that robots (EA's) control robots.
First one is head robot but another 3 robots control what he is doing.
Somebody is working on the same system?
You might want to check with people who documented the Terminator saga...they might be of help...
sounds like you might need a little help from Arnie.
Forever closer and closer to the singularity...
Here is my Terminator:
Need few hours for testing and developing.
That drop in the curve looks exactly like the graph that web bot project produced...and predicted for this November....
- Originally Terminator EA (version #1) developed by tmaneval for D1 timeframe in 2006 for elite section.
- Second version # 2 (for H1 timefame) was developed by tmaneval (for elite section of the forum) in the end of 2006.
- Version # 2.03 was developed by tmaneval in the beginning of 2007 and I was trading this version (i created the settings and traded it for many pairs). Elite section too.
- Version #2.04 with stop loss value settings for the last orders was coded by Igorad according to the idea made by Hades aka hades291. It helped to reduce drawdown. Elite section too.
- Terminator Version 4 was developed by legendary coder: project1972 especially for Elite section. This famous coder is the author of "our forex tsd reply to Ste*nitz" (Alpha and Electra EAs - elite section too).
- version 4 with Hedge and Firebird function was developed by niksan_go (Elite section too);
- Terminator v2.03_absolutefilter2 was developed by me: as the part of 'Well working Trading System' thread. It was one of the first EA traded by automatic estimated maket condition.
- Next version of Terminator was developed by MrTools (Elite section too) in March this year. Name of it is C. I. S. M.P-1 EA. I am still trading it with good results.
- Next version of Terminator (with the name as Assorted Martingale EA) was developed by MrTools in April 2010: EA is using Schaff Trend nrp, and Kama with filter, Congestion index, HMA Sniper and weekly pivots.
- Next version of Terminator (Assorted Martingale 2c EA) was developed by MrTools in May 2010: EA is using MTF HiLow Jurik Smooth channel by default and daily timeframe and M15 timeframe.
So, sorry Bongo - you are not on this list of the developers.
As to the idea about "robots can control the other robots" so this Idea was developed by Mladen about 1 year ago and posted by EA for elite section (as mql4 code). For the beginning - EA is speaking (speaking in almost in direct meaning) with their own trades managing them, and with the other EAs managing their trades too.
It is the plan to create modification of the EA to manage the trades of the other EAs based on the market condition.
So, you are not on this list too
You know ... anyone can tell anything but if it is not posted anywhere and we can not download it and see what is inside so it is useless sorry.
I am closing this thread.