Is There an Indicator of Auto-Calculating the Risk Return Ratio?

Greetings,

Once I saw one guy's trading system, which contained the auto-calculator of risk and return ratio indicator, and the r/r ratio could show directly on the price chart. May some nice guy help me find this kind of indicator please? thanks a lot.

best regards,

hotjoey:
Greetings,

Once I saw one guy's trading system, which contained the auto-calculator of risk and return ratio indicator, and the r/r ratio could show directly on the price chart. May some nice guy help me find this kind of indicator please? thanks a lot.

best regards,

Hi Hotjoey,

I was one one of the people who showed the R/R ratio on a chart or on an indicator.

But if I can help you a little bit....

As you say so yourself this guy had a " SYSTEM".

Every REAL system has 3 rules before it enters a trade

1) It has rules to enter a trade.

2) It has rules for the stop loss.

3) It has rules for the profit target.

If you have these 3 rules the moment YOU ENTER a trade then you devide the stop loss by the profit target (ex 20pips S/L devide by 40pips TP = R/R 2

So I hope you understand that you can only make such an indicator or EA if it knows the complete rules or recongize the entry prize on that prize the S/L and the TP to show or give you the R/R ratio.

Hope this helps...

Friendly regards...iGoR

iGoR:
Hi Hotjoey,

I was one one of the people who showed the R/R ratio on a chart or on an indicator.

But if I can help you a little bit....

As you say so yourself this guy had a " SYSTEM".

Every REAL system has 3 rules before it enters a trade

1) It has rules to enter a trade.

2) It has rules for the stop loss.

3) It has rules for the profit target.

Thanks, Mr.iGoR,

you make me clear now. It is better to calculate the profit/loss and choose the entry/exit before i make one trade. This is the precious point i learn today.

Best ragard and having a nice day

yours hotjoey

xx3xxx:
to please you , the answer is YES to piss you (like what BP does), the better answer is - it does not work [ took me half a month to find out, long tong time ago ]

hey, xx3xxx,

thanks for your kind sharing and warm advice. I will test this indicator.

best regards

yours

it will not work as you expected -- as there is certain assumption of the market conditions [ took me half a month to find out, long tong time ago ]

Files:
ccc_axn.mq4  17 kb
Reason: