Fool Proof System

When I code an EA I always use previous data, as in High[1] for the previous high. What if I change to High[-1], which would give me the price for the future price bar. It would be like having a crystal ball.

Ok, I've been coding and debugging my EA for about the last 24 hours and I'm getting a little "punch drunk", but it would make for a good episode of "Traders Twilight Zone".

YenTrader2:
When I code an EA I always use previous data, as in High[1] for the previous high. What if I change to High[-1], which would give me the price for the future price bar. It would be like having a crystal ball. Ok, I've been coding and debugging my EA for about the last 24 hours and I'm getting a little "punch drunk", but it would make for a good episode of "Traders Twilight Zone".

lol, yes if we can only know future things would be much much better atleast in FX

-guyver

for certainty -- cluster bundle of 30M candles in small range is never be certain

the surprise will be substantial loss

- most certain actually is more scary -- those low or closing of candles is along the slope of a profile indicator -- that is certain

but human behavior act in phobia of the trend certain thing

===

and the original question does not take a genius to figure out -- the question is wrong itself

for indicator -- the forming current candle is index ZERO

so when it try to do -1 -2 in EA, hahah, it try to use future candle to predict future in backtesting, so the Q is all wrong

Reason: