Brooky Indicators - page 5

Fibbed Donchian Indicator with Alerts

Hi all,

If you are looking for easy levels to work with, you should find this indy most useful.

At the risk of repeating myself there is a full explanation of it's use over at www.Brooky-Indicators.com.

The indicator is fully optioned and could be a great asset to your strategy.

Cheers

Brooky.

UPDATE

Added the option of changing Price Label size for blind bats like me.

Parabolic Support and Resistance Levels Indicator

Hi all,

I noticed over the time I have been trading that the price often returns to previous psar levels.

Obviously if you think what they are but not always easy to spot further down the track.

Therefore I made the Psar levels indicator which is quite an interesting set of levels that can act as stop and take profit levels.

The indi plots any psar turn within your stated number of bars.

It varies slightly in that I take the levels from bar open and not close as I have found this will show more levels than the traditional over/under close method.

I have a static pic posted here but I actually made a video of it in use on M1 with Bollinger bands so you can see it in action if you want.

You can see the video here >>> Parabolic Support and Resistance Video

Chart and indi attached below.

Cheers

Brooky

work on ROC Divergence?

Hi,

I am new to this forum. I need ROC divergence indicator. can you please?

Thnks in advance (sorry for my bad English)

AweSome!!!

Brooky,

Thanks for all the effort you put into these indicators and for sharing them on this thread. I think I copied all, now I have to use them

Tzuman

All the expectations that i needed of finding, exactly the trend strength fits me correctly.. Just One good Brooky trend strength indicator saves me a lot of false entries.. It has become my main indicator. Great work Brooky..

Regards

Thanks Brooky for sharing all your work here

brooky29:
Brooky Minute Overlay Indicator

This indicator can be dragged over the top of any other sub window indicator. It should not upset their working in any way.

The indicator will draw vertical lines every hour or any minute that you desire

within the hour as long as a candle closes on that minute. That is you can see a 27 minute line in a minute chart but not on an M5. You will see a 10minute candle in an M5 chart and a M1 chart. Got the idea?. Most useful for people dealing with M1 and M5 charts.

Stuff tends to happen just after candle closes whether they are 5, 15 or hour candles.

I like to keep an eye on the hour lines because we all share the same hour candle but not the 4 hour candle and it is good to see where a stoch, macd or such might be at without looking at anything but the indicator.

There are a few strategies that look at the 9 minute candle and such like. This could make it easier to identify them as well as visually back test them.

Example chart shows a M1 chart with Hour, 10 minute, 30 minute and 45 minute lines.

It is simple but more useful than it looks. You can change colours, heights, minutes, thickness etc.

There are 4 lines that can be selected. If you only want for eg: The hour ends and the 30 minute mark, just make the hour selection as minute 0 and the other 3 to 30, or if you want every 3 minutes on an M1 chart ??? Overlay a couple of the indicators onto your MACD or whatever indi you have in your sub window and start setting the minutes 3,6,9,12,15,18 rada rada---.

Scroll your mouse over the line to see which minute line you are looking at.

Enjoy...

Thanks very much Brooky for your fine work! I have slightly edited the original file into two separate files so I may see lines every five minutes...I have included two files that can both be dragged onto a sub-window indicator (like CCI, RSI, etc...). All you have to do is drag both "Brooky_Minute_Overlay Jeff v1" and "Brooky_Minute_Overlay Jeff v1a" onto the same indicator, and you will have lines every five minutes (or other smaller than fifteen minute interval)!:

I could not figure out how to get more than eight different indicator colors, hence the need to use two slightly different indicators.....

brooky_minute_overlay_jeff_v1.mq4

brooky_minute_overlay_jeff_v1a.mq4

Enjoy even more!

Jeff

Hello

have you modified RSI_Ichimoku into MTF ?

pl inform . . .

Thanks n Regardssss . .

I need HELP ! to Fix it, please.

Why Brooky_Fibbed_Donchian indie can't worked like the Picture in Post #41 or codebase.mql4.com/7206

I used MT4 V 4.00 Built 445 (4 Digits Number) with Win7 OS.

Thank's before...

Tsar

Set the see_all_prices to true and you will get something like this on the picture

Tsar:
I need HELP ! to Fix it...

Why Brooky_Fibbed_Donchian indie can't Worked like the Picture in Post #41 or www.codebase.mql4.com/7206

I used MT4 V 4.00 Built 445 and 4 Digits Number.

Thank's before...
Files:
brooky_fibo.gif  40 kb
Reason: