Biaxident i -- ras id 30217

This account will focus primarily on the GBP/USD, EUR/USD and EUR/JPY but will trade all major pairs with a high probability setup and a tolerable scalping spread. The strategy is a scalping strategy based on technical analysis and price action. The goal is to keep losses, drawdowns, floating losses and open positions to a minimum. I will normally have 1-5 open positions. I rarely have over 10 open positions at once. ALL trades are placed manually. I do not use EA's. I do use a couple of custom indicators. Accounts using my signals MUST NOT be bound by FIFO(First In First Out) rules and MUST allow hedging to gain full benefit. Small accounts should trade in micro lots and apply strict money management to suit your own personal risk tolerance. Thank you for your consideration.

UPDATE 5.28.10 Trades made in this account since Feb 2010 were not meant to be placed here and DO NOT reflect the potential of this strategy. I initially had some activation issues with RAS. After meeting the requirements I was not activated. After a few complaints to support without replies I gave up on it. I left the EA running on one currency pair which I never place trades in and continued strategy testing through this platform. What I did not know is that if the EA is running in just one chart/pair it picks up all trades made through the platform whether there is an EA attached to the pair or not. So the trades placed since Feb 2010 are trades placed to test other strategies and would never have been placed through this account intentionally. I recently decided to give RAS one more try and upon logging into RAS I discovered that these trades were placed here. There are still 2 open positions left from these trades placed on 5.19.10. Since there are no followers at risk I will be allowing these 2 trades to play themselves out according to the strategy parameters. Trades placed after 5.25.10 reflect the strategy that will be used here. I apologize for this confusion.

Update

This signal is intended for accounts that can trade a minimum of 1 standard lot(1.0) or has at least $10,000 of equity. This scalping strategy uses tight stops(usually less than 60 pips). Losses, drawdowns, and market exposure will be kept to a minimum. This signal will focus on high probability trades only and will not generate lots of trades. Sometimes going days with no trades. The goal is slow, steady, SAFE growth of the account. There will be losses. There WILL NOT be drawdowns of hundreds of pips. I generally have only 1 trade per pair open at a time. This 100% manual strategy is based on price action, volume, MA's and S/R, pivot and Fib levels. I have been trading stocks and equity futures since 1999. I started trading forex about 4 years ago.

Reason: