Any question Here.

Thanks.

I advise using the following form.

Lots

0.01 = 5000 usd (lot multiplier 1.00)

0.02 = 10000 usd (lot multiplier 2.00)

0.03 = 15000 usd (lot multiplier 3.00)

0.04 = 20000 usd (lot multiplier 4.00)

would you tell us what is the average dd for each multiplier that you mentioned above? also, please tell us the average holding of trades time?

In the RAS stat, the max open trades are as many as 37, this is without a doubt going to bring lots of floating, please advice,

I also notice you change the subscription price from initially $150, to $300 and then now to $169. confused...

I still do not know exactly what price to charge for that reason not released the sign and I was changing the price.

I do not know how you managed to see the price without me having liberated the signal, but that's okay. Well, the average drawdown can vary 5-15%. I counseled these lots as the initial deposit. Not that everyone has a different drawdown.

Everyone has the same drawdown.

I'm thinking of launching such a signal through my account live. Because it is easier for me to handle. I stopped sending trades because it was very difficult. I have many accounts to manage and more than 20 accounts for personal use. I think once I send the signal back from one of the accounts live.

Questions please contact us. I will try to access the forum more often and I will also add to favorites.

Thank you.

Rafael

Send a signal by a LIVE ACCOUNT NOW....

19/06/2010

Reason: