One trade a day

Hi, Guys!

Just want to introduce my new signal.

It is a simple math system, based on the dayly trading volume. No MM, no Martingale, no low equity with hundreds of open trades, no strange Indicators, no BULLSHIT. Trade will be executed every day at 00:00 by a EA, Trailing stop will be set close after reaching winning zone.

Provider should allow hedging... it is a part of the strategy.

Have 90% winning trades; losing trades are bigger, but this is part of the system.

I recommend 1 Lot @ 10.000$, that will be approx. a 5% profit a month at a low risk (max. 10% Drawdown)... but if you want, you can do so at 3000$ too; your risk will be increased, but the risk of total loss is nearly 0.

By the way - i miss a executed trade in the rentasignal stats. It seems, there are still some problems in the system.

For those who want to see the account statistics of the new account - https://c.forex-tsd.com/smiles/smile.png

P.S. for greedy people: this signal will not make thousands of Pips a month... but even not that high losses as like the many pseudo-winning martingale systems.

Choose carefully.

Backtest of the same strategy with fixed trading time without T/S... 1 trade per day.

Files:

And the last one with Trailing stop. See the difference?

Files:

By the way... if you asked yourself, why I trade THIS way, here the results (backtest) of my strategy with various trading times. DD of 25%, but higher win.

Files:

The start is already good ... now the rest

Nice Dago !

Now the only thing you have to do ... is simply the same as last week ... forever!

Until 2012 - the end of the world is near

So far started the week with a little profit...

... and again a profit day.

Still looks like another good week. Not a single loss until now. We will see, what happens until next wednesday, as long I am in vacation some days and will let the EA alone.

22 days trading this way, 51% up, and still not a single loss...

Reason: