Ansatsu Trend Follower System - page 3

I'm testing this also with the 4 majors on Alpari. I like to demo the 1hr TF.

I like the looks of it and will post any results.

Thanks,

aelimian:
Thanks a lot. I have created the template using the above information and using other indicator with their default settings. PLease correct me if your template has other setting change.

cci_t3 168/34

bar color 14

bringard:
I'm testing this also with the 4 majors on Alpari. I like to demo the 1hr TF.

I like the looks of it and will post any results.

Thanks,

i would like to see your results

It would be great if there is an alert when the criteria is met for a possible trade...

et_phonehome_2:
It would be great if there is an alert when the criteria is met for a possible trade...

That would be awesome!

I'm also testing on the 1 Hour...looks promising!

please post the afl for this

Ansatsu:
Hello traders,

im going to share one of my profitable systems with you all, you can improve the system if you wish and share here.

Full manual is included.

Hello,

Thanks for the wonderful system. Please give Amibroker formulaa for this

I am currently testing your strategy with ema crossover signal. The pro of this system is that it works mostly on 1 day or 4h the con of this system is it is not suitable for scalping. It gives not many signals but when when it gives it causes many pips . I am continuing to investigate this system. Thank you ansatsu

Advice for the new trader

master1234:
I am currently testing your strategy with ema crossover signal. The pro of this system is that it works mostly on 1 day or 4h the con of this system is it is not suitable for scalping. It gives not many signals but when when it gives it causes many pips . I am continuing to investigate this system. Thank you ansatsu

Okay, where do I start? I can tell you are new to trading, so here are some tips. Don't add a cross over EMA signal to further lag any technical trading system. Second, scalping is not for the commercial trader who is not in tune with what the market and where the large money is flowing in to. Scalping is when you have mastered trading and are ready to take larger risks, since that is all trading is. And a system that does not give many signals is great because you do not over trade, and forces you to become patient, which is the core of what successful trading is.

Reason: