Lets go to be millionaires!!!

Bongo

Bongo:
Hi,

I used this EA at MT3.

Here is MT4 version.

Lets go to be millionaires!!!

Bongo

If it come from you, I will test it. What TF you use...?

Mmmmm...

Thanks.

M1.

Will be not works on ECN brokers.

Bongo

What's the max recommended spread?

ChicagoRob:

and...any favorite pair..?

getting Order Send 138 error, wonder it it could be...any ideia?

I looked at the code and this won't work on a fixed spread broker. The limit orders are being placed too close to the current price for the likes of IBFX and their ilk.

It might work on an ECN.

in the start of the code

//| Hit and Run Scalper |

//|This EA don't work on real accounts it is intended |

//| to make funny millionaires demo statements only

ChicagoRob:

The code simply doesn't work.

What it does is to use the value of the previous tick's Bid/Ask, and if there is current bid > last tick's ask, or an uptrend, do a BUY order with the previous Ask price and then close the trade immediately with the current Bid. Reverse that logic mentally and that's how it works for SELLs.

It wouldn't work in a Live account since Broker's aren't daft enough to allow you to purchase at a previous' tick's price and profit from the discrepency and opening and closing the order within the same tick. Consider slippage and other possible network related factors (network round-trip time etc.)

Sounds like this thread is fail and needs to be moved to "non-related discussions" or deleted.

stevegee58:
Sounds like this thread is fail and needs to be moved to "non-related discussions" or deleted.

To many smart programmers in this forum.

EA need some help!?

stevegee58 make some improvements!

Let make desition to ND. Are you administrator on this forum?

Bongo

Look Bongo, it looks like you posted a joke EA based on the comments at the top of the source file. Is it serious or not?

Reason: