Indicators: Accelerator Oscillator (AC)

Accelerator Oscillator (AC):

Acceleration/Deceleration technical indicator (AC) measures acceleration and deceleration of the current driving force. This indicator will change direction before any changes in the driving force, which will change its direction before the price. If you realize that Acceleration/Deceleration is a signal of an earlier warning, it gives you evident advantages.

The zero line is basically the spot where the driving force is at balance with the acceleration. If Acceleration/Deceleration is higher than zero, then it is usually easier for the acceleration to continue the upward movement (and vice versa in cases when it is below zero). Unlike in case with Awesome Oscillator, it is not regarded as a signal when the zero line is crossed. The only thing that needs to be done to control the market and make decisions is to watch for changes in color. Remember: Do not buy with the help of Acceleration/Deceleration, when the current column is colored red, and do not sell, when the current column is colored green.

Author: MetaQuotes Software Corp.

Hi there  sameone can help me plz? im cant download this and lot of all indicatore plz samebody help me! 

It's great for filtering,I guess.

This is a test I've seen in several of the MetaQuotes provided indicator examples:

prev_calculated>rates_total

How can this ever be the case (seems like it would mean the terminal reset without resetting the indicator)?  Is it a test that should be in all indicators?

This is an updated mtf version 

Files:
Reason: