4HR Volume on GJ

Hi

I primarily trade manual with VSA--But see some opportunity on the 4hr charts of the GY. I'm not looking for a 100% VSA robot (yet)- only a few key signals: Trades may only develop once or twice per week-- However the EA can key the trader into look for manual set ups. (As these low volume high spreads are either weakness or tests)

High spread candle ( more than 150 pips)

High volume is more than 10K

Low volume is less than 7K (this is actually a filter but not a true low vol)

When candle closes on low with high/low volume and the spread is high- should open buy

When candle closes on high with high/low volume and the spread is high- should open a sell

Stop loss would be 50% of the spread (high-low) last two candles. {[c1(h-l)+c2(h-l)]/4}

Take profit would be 162% of the last two candle spread. {{[c1(h-l)+c2(h-l)]/2}*1.62}

Because of volume Differences between brokers, users would need to define what exactly high and low volume is.

Also because not all 4 hr candles are created equal- user would need to define what a high spread candle is.

By user defining the spreads this would give versitality for other pairs and TF's.

The GY 4HR is a good way to keep this KISS for a decent R:R

High spread candle ( more than 150 pips)

High volume >= 10K

Low volume < than 7K (this is actually a filter but not a true low vol)

When candle closes on low with high/low volume and the spread is high- should open buy

When candle closes on high with high/low volume and the spread is high- should open a sell

Because of volume Differences between brokers, users would need to define what exactly high and low volume is.

Also because not all 4 hr candles are created equal- user would need to define what a high spread candle is.

By user defining the spreads this would give versitality for other pairs and TF's.

Candles with high spread and Volume between 7.1K -9.9K should be considered traded in the direction of the close, low = sell and and high close would be a buy signal.

Candles with low spreads and High volume are where sellers and buyers hide during news (filtered out of our equation for now)- but lower TF's reveal...

For the PIC

The Blues would have bought at/near bottom, The red would have sold at near top/ The yellow (there is actually two) the close was in the middle but the V has high so the close high/low filter would not take a trade in either direction)

Files:

can not see the picture.

On my post it states "pending approval"

I guess some charts can be too 'graphic' for this audience...

Reason: