FXQuadra_1 is progressing very well - page 3

pavement:
Hello,

when is your signal available?

Regards

pavement

hello pavement

sorry for the late replay , there is an issue with free subscription , RAS support team inform me that free subscription will remain free even if we move to paid mode and there is no way to stop the old subscribers , and this will force most vendors to close the free subscription , im still waiting for them to solve this , but no update from RAS side till now .

4x_Spider:
RAS support team inform me that free subscription will remain free even if we move to paid mode

You just have to start a new RAS ID which is paid and keep your subscribers informed. Be sure, they will follow you.

trade_like_a_rabbit:
You just have to start a new RAS ID which is paid and keep your subscribers informed. Be sure, they will follow you.

Thats the only solution trade , but the bad thing is that we will lose all the history and the good performance record we have built during the previouse weeks and a new signal will start from zero .

we are considering this option in case RAS didnt update their policy and that will be a sad change

Wow, did I see this correct, that your equity was going down from +23.000 to - 3.500 ?????

You did wipe out your account, didn't you?

That is a pity, because I thought, that you really would care about your trades.

pavement:
Wow, did I see this correct, that your equity was going down from +23.000 to - 3.500 ?????

You did wipe out your account, didn't you?

That is a pity, because I thought, that you really would care about your trades.

Hey Pavement, really scary that crash of equity. His account happily survived that knock down because of the other winning days.

But if somebody subscribed last week, his account is blown away now.

Drawdown is ok, but 85% drawdown is hell.

Pips are comming from 1153, but the account is over leveraged since the first day. And different lotsize with every trades makes it very hard to find the right Moneymanagement.

If Spider would send 1 Lot every Trades, everything would be easier. But some Vendors may blind us by showing us big Profit.

The vendor was saying, that max dradown is 2,66% (you can read it in this thread here).

I do not know, what was happening to him.

But the drawdown was much bigger than 85%, wasn't it?

Because he got into negative.

Maybe the vendor can write some explanations here.

He got into negative? I think this is impossible, but the main thing is, that he has a crazy moneymanagement.

BTW: I cannot find the RAS 1153 anymore. Is it gone?

In real live it is impossible. But you can see this on many RAS signals currently, that the equity is negative. This are not real accounts ;-)

I am still able to see RAS 1153.

Would you please provide the link to the RAS1153. The new RAS website looks great but sorting by RAS ID is not possible.