Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1325

With 20 pips range so far they are setting all up for Friday profit collecting

avi1:
day point eu----3339+upo trend, 3334 up/down trend, 3329-down trend gu--------5496+up trend, 5490 up/down trend, 5484-down trend

day point gu---5527-down trend, 5545+up trend, 5536+-up/down trend, eu----3386+up trend , 3375-down trend ,3381+-up/down trend

No profit collection yet - the way it is developing, this Friday might even stay without that profit collection

Yet another test on the 200-days moving average for the cable:

Files:
cable_1.gif  36 kb

It turned out that I was right - nothing significant on EURUSD today. Just a very quiet positions closing and even that shows that there was no will to do anything out of the ordinary

Level 1.3400 proves to be a resistance so far (and a stronger than I expected). It needs some more US news in order to be broken.

With almost sure QE tapering no news needed. If it continues like this even without news EURUSD will go up

It seems that now the market takes for granted any maneuvers of the ECB in favor of an expansion of liquidity. I'm not so convinced: we should always remember the German elections in September.

Elections in September may cause a big change (depending on the result). But I do not believe that there will be any surprise in those elections ... and that means there will be no surprise for EURO either

QE tapering is driving all these day and it will stay like that till September. The only big change in trend can happen if they decide to postpone tapering

Reason: