Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1313

With a little luck we might reach 1.34 already today (no need to wait till next week). No news today but Friday profit colecting might move it there

The threshold of 1.3420 (right shoulder and 200-days moving average) is the key of the EurUSd trend the next few days. Rising above that level would open the door to 1.38/1.39.

Obviously the predicted 1.34 is still there to be reached next week. All is pointing in that direction - trend is as clear as it can be

searchingFX:
Obviously the predicted 1.34 is still there to be reached next week. All is pointing in that direction - trend is as clear as it can be

Phew, I was expecting more today.

Everybody is talking about those levels for the next week so I guess all we have to do is to wait a bit. And soon comes September when we will have next "Ben show" - we are not going to be lacking excitement

searchingFX:
Everybody is talking about those levels for the next week so I guess all we have to do is to wait a bit. And soon comes September when we will have next "Ben show" - we are not going to be lacking excitement

I think the market will retrace before the Fed on July 31st, but it is clear that rising above the right shoulder would put an end to the prospects of weakness in the coming weeks for EurUsd.

elisab:
I think the market will retrace before the Fed on July 31st, but it is clear that rising above the right shoulder would put an end to the prospects of weakness in the coming weeks for EurUsd.

You are probably right : next week is going to give us some answers of the future of EURUSD. If it starts hitting the resistance at 1.34 anything can happen

searchingFX:
You are probably right : next week is going to give us some answers of the future of EURUSD. If it starts hitting the resistance at 1.34 anything can happen

Furthermore, this week macroeconomic data such as the ISM and unemployment will make the trading on FX very interesting.....

elisab:
Furthermore, this week macroeconomic data such as the ISM and unemployment will make the trading on FX very interesting.....

I hope so : the week is packed with news and it seems that we are looking at one interesting week. But might be hard to trade (whipsaws)

The usual beginning of the week ratios :

As far as prices are concerned, gaps on all majors are minimal (according to Bloomberg) so there should be no surprises at the official opening of the forex market on majority of brokers

Files:
ratios.gif  18 kb
Reason: