NFA 100% profits system - page 2

just started few days, not few months

imra7fx:
just started few days, not few months

So please come back after few months.

Cheers,

NFA

NFA:
Every system has strong point and weakness. The key is when (at which price) and how (sell or buy) to open trades.

Cheers,

NFA

sure thing, i probably should have posted that i didn't mean that your system will fail because every trader has their own twist on strategy. I expressed my observation incorrectly. Either way, i will demo and follow your signals. Good trading.

Performance

Very good start !

+12% in tow days.

Cheers,

NFA

jafar00:
Isn't it a little crazy to be trading without a stop loss? It's like this is a demo account and you don't really care. Just an observation.

Yes, very good chance to ad your link !

You should study my system carefully before saying any thing.

jafar00:
Isn't it a little crazy to be trading without a stop loss? It's like this is a demo account and you don't really care. Just an observation.

If you are a good trader, earn from your trading not from your cheap rebate !

hi

how long you're using this system? is it really enough 3000 account? do you trade on real or demo? Thanks,

also think about the fact if you are using a market maker they might let you win a fews times but onece they see you are making good monry on them they might change there strategy a little

z trader

u know it's free signals, he is not selling signals

ZTrader:
If YOU are a good trader, make your money by trading, not selling 'signals'.

ZTrader, if you are NOT a good trader, could you selling 'signals' ? May be you say yes ! But who buy your signals ???

ZTrader:
...just because somebody has a link in their signature.

Do you understand what jafar00 written in his comments ?

Reason: