Profitable MA/MACD trading system - page 2

This system looks like it would be very similar to any Moving Average autotrade that buys on pullbacks to a X Moving average.

Like a 9x18 Moving average pullback.

Trend is your friend.

Need indicators of EMA and 2 lines of MACD

Hi,

I am looking for EMA indicator and MACD that have two lines for metatrader 4. Normal macd have graph and one line only. I could not find them in the internet. Can you please help me on this?

By the way, your Momo_EA indicator could not be opened in meta-trader 4. What meta-trader are you using?

Thank you.

Be nice if this EA was updated No trades happen during back test...

Also if there was a way you could just have macd settings only and levels to Buy and Sell from....

harryking :

Need indicators of EMA and 2 lines of MACD

Hi,

I am looking for EMA indicator and MACD that have two lines for metatrader 4. Normal macd have graph and one line only. I could not find them in the internet. Can you please help me on this?

By the way, your Momo_EA indicator could not be opened in meta-trader 4. What meta-trader are you using?

Thank you.

maybe you can see here: http://forex-indicators.net/macd

MACD | Forex Indicators Guide
MACD | Forex Indicators Guide
  • forex-indicators.net
Trading with MACD indicator includes the following signals: MACD lines crossover — a trend is changing MACD historam staying above zero line — market is bullish, below — bearish. MACD histogram flipping over zero line — confirmation of a strength of a current trend. MACD histogram diverges from price on the chart — signal of an upcoming...
Reason: