Please fix this indicator or EA - page 169

talaate:

Thanks Mladen,

my regards

Believe me or not, those type of coding problems are hardest to find - sometimes it is the best that someone else takes a look at the code (had some sleepless nights over errors similar to that )

mladen:
Believe me or not, those type of coding problems are hardest to find - sometimes it is the best that someone else takes a look at the code (had some sleepless nights over errors similar to that )

Yes Mladen, I totally agree, it is not secret to tell you that after you post the correct indicator I tried to compare it with my code to find my mistake and I could not find it. Later when i asked you and you inform me where was the mistake, I really feel shame, because I knew and realized how it was very hard to find such mistake

Sorry for disturbing you, and in the future if I could not do something correct I'll never ask for correction I'll ask directly for making such thing,

talaate:

Yes Mladen, I totally agree, it is not secret to tell you that after you post the correct indicator I tried to compare it with my code to find my mistake and I could not find it. Later when i asked you and you inform me where was the mistake, I really feel shame, because I knew and realized how it was very hard to find such mistake

Sorry for disturbing you, and in the future if I could not do something correct I'll never ask for correction I'll ask directly for making such thing,

Talaat E, don't worry what you are doing is the best way to learn, and it's no problem to help to fix, and we all make them mistakes.

Hi

May you add alerts on this indicator please ?

thank you

DRADIS33:
Hi

May you add alerts on this indicator please ?

thank you

DRADIS33

Try out this one : heiken_ashi_smoothed_2_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

mladen:

DRADIS33

Try out this one : heiken_ashi_smoothed_2_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

hi Mladen,

thank you

mladen:
Not on zero cross but you could use the MACD sample EA (that comes with every metatrader when you install it) and just alter it a bit to do that

Thank you for the reply. How do I alter it? And how does it start trades in BInaryOption on MT4?

SHW:
Thank you for the reply. How do I alter it? And how does it start trades in BInaryOption on MT4?

The EA is not BO specialized - it works the same on each symbol and each broker

The multicolor indi, CCFP, stopped updating after the MT4 +600 build. Can anybody fix it, please? I need the MQ4-file, not just the EX4.

Thanks,

Klondyke

Files:
ccfp.jpg  252 kb
ccfp.mq4  18 kb

Klondyke:
The multicolor indi, CCFP, stopped updating after the MT4 +600 build. Can anybody fix it, please? I need the MQ4-file, not just the EX4.

Thanks,

Klondyke

Klondyke

You can try out this version : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page302

Reason: