Pollan's indicators - page 48

People, at 99% of forums (and different forums posts) people post just pictures. As long as they do not try to promote something in commercial purposes, the hell, why not. At least it gives some ideas what are people trying to use in trading. There are much worse things than posting just pictures

eur-usd

mountly grafik.

idea is cci divergency.and trigger line.

Files:

UPgrade.......................

GBPJPY Monthly

(posting just pictures ....................... )

Files:

could you post images for higher time-frames( say a year or decade),

just to make sure that every thing is OK,,,,,,,,,

regards,,,,,

what is the indicator name which is a on your chart a blue line like gann indicator can you hsare this please

hey how are you ..can you please share this indicator

Essam:
Because This My System ( H O L L Y G R A I L ) ........................

How its Hollygrail If I have & You have & He have and She have........and The World Have....

My System.

Please Answer Are You Crazy or I am Crazy........????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

could you be a millionaire

Have to admit to "pollan" (whoever he/she is) : for some indicators that nobody was ever been able to test, it is awfully lot talked about

Hey Essam. I have my own HOLYGRAIL too. Je,je,je........

No. It was a little joke. This indicator repaints badly. It is a kind of Step indicator based on one version of pollan posted before in this thread. I wouldn´t like at all that anybody trades based on the crosses of this indicator.

lrprez:
Hey Essam. I have my own HOLYGRAIL too. Je,je,je........ No. It was a little joke. This indicator repaints badly. It is a kind of Step indicator based on one version of pollan posted before in this thread. I wouldn´t like at all that anybody trades based on the crosses of this indicator.

But it looks sooooo good :):)

Reason: