Intraday Intensity (indicator of David Bostian)

Hi everyone,

i am not able to programme metatrader. Can you write this indicator for metatrader? It is very useful if you use it with Bollinger Bands..very very interesting. Maybe the best indicator for volume, my opinion!!!!!!!!))))

The formula is: IIstd = Sum21 ((2C-H-L)/(H-L))xV

C=close

H=high

L=low

V=volume

It would be better to havealso the normalized version of this indicator, to have cleaner signals

IInorm = (IIstd / Sum21 V) x 100

V=volume

If you want to see the charts of these indicators, go to this link, unfortunatly it is italian, but you'll see how it is interesting , above all the normalized version of this indicator.

Thanks for help

Good trading for everyone

Trading Professionale - Intraday Intensity

This is the link, ya forgot it

VERY interested

Hey luca1982

I am VERY interested in using a good system.

I look forward to hear from you

Cheers

Jesperp,

Denmark

Hey Jesperp....

if you like the trading system of Bollinger...these indicators (Intraday Intensity) are very helpful...Intraday Standard works like A/D...and the normalized version is helpful for reversal...my english is poor...polucshe moi russki))))

look at Bollinger's Theory...

Bye!!!!!!!!!

Please explain

If someone is interested, i'll explain how to use and to develop a good trading system! Please, help, the codes for metatrader!

Hi Lucas,

Would it be possible for you to develop how you use the Intraday Intensity with the Bollenger bands.

Thank you

Gerry

Please anyone post some screenshots with this system?!Thanks.

And those two indicators as mq4 code,please.

it's kinda old but it helps my own trading system to complete. one indicator left (range/trend detection)!

thanks guys.

Reason: