Gao's Equation

Hi

long time not open the topic.When i google about financial calculation,suddenly i found about market can be predict with Gao's Equation.Anyone know what is Gao's Equation?I just wonder either this theory can be apply to forex or not.

This quote i got from Prediction of Stocks with Gao's Equation by Johnson Gao (9781411615755) - Books at Borders

Prediction of stock with Gao's equation is a unique book that discuss how to apply a new method (dynamic balancing of moving average) to predict stock price. A specially desined stock ruler, a worksheet, and an instruction of how to use the stock ruler are included. The idea of Feng Shui and Ba Gua is used to evaluate 9 grades of stock strength that can simplify the method of prediction of stock price of tomorrow with the sliding stock ruler. Some arts, peoms, and abstract of a tale are inserted. This is an economic version of the book (printed in black and white) to reduce the cost. The original version is printed in full color. A full color copy with color stock ruler and worksheet may find at Lulu.com under the same author. Refer to the web site Prediction of Stocks with Gao's Equation by Johnson Gao (Book) in Business & Economics which is printed with better quality paper.

Gao's Equation

Hi Darkkiller,

Do you know if they send over the internet thah book?

In page you indicates it does not mention anything about it.

Thanks for your attention.

vrob:
Hi Darkkiller,

Do you know if they send over the internet thah book?

In page you indicates it does not mention anything about it.

Thanks for your attention.

do not know,i try to find any document,pdf about gao,but i cant find it.I just wonder how Gao try predict the market using his theory

Gao's Equation

darkkiller:
do not know,i try to find any document,pdf about gao,but i cant find it.I just wonder how Gao try predict the market using his theory

Thanks for your response Darkkiller.

Reason: