Smileyfx - page 2

today trades

We managed to take the the EU trade until it reached the the reistance level of 1.4020 and we got 40 pips from the trade, and also we manage to trade the GU at a good level of the market and we grapped 49 pips fromthe trade so the total for the day is 89 pips and done

Until tommorw

Files:
eu_2.gif  27 kb
gu_2.gif  29 kb

forexfever:
so why do you charge people to join your skype room then?

if your a pro trader why charge? surely if u have been trading for 12 years then u wont need people to pay you.?!?!

Stay away peeps, yet another scam hehe.

By the way the skype room is FREE of CHARGE just to say how wrong you are

thank you very much

Eur/usd trade

Hi Folks today i was ealry in the market managed to grap 20 pips on the EU trade around 6:00am this morning, as you all know Today is interest rate day for the BOE so i assume the markets will be relatively slow unitl the rates decision is made.

I will also scan the charts to see if we can achieve our daily targets before the BOE decision , thank you again and until tomorrow

bye for now

Chris

Files:
eu_3.gif  27 kb

Cool

Hi,

today was great day i was trading about hour in the morning I took 96 pips and with nice feelings rest of the day, I rested.

Regards,

Mischo

Cool

Hi everybody,

here are my today trades, 3 trades from GU,EU and EJ and i took 132 pips in less than hour.

Regards,

Mischo

Files:
gu.jpg  219 kb
ej.jpg  213 kb
eu.jpg  214 kb

amani:
By the way the skype room is FREE of CHARGE just to say how wrong you are thank you very much

Hi! Im interest to join your skype room. May I know what timezone and what time will you be online?

cheers,

aboka:
Hi! Im interest to join your skype room. May I know what timezone and what time will you be online? cheers,

hi Friend we normally work between 6:30 GMT untill 12:00GMT but there is no rule for this we are onskype mist of the time

Hai semua..Saya ni cuma hendak btanya adakah system trading isakas2 masih boleh digunakan? Tq..

Cool

Hi,

here is my today trades, 2 on EU and one on EJ, took 151 pips from these trades. Have a nice rest of the day.

Cheers,

Mischo

Files:
ej.jpg  239 kb
eu.jpg  230 kb

Cool

Hi,

here is my today trades, 2 on EU and one on EJ, took 151 pips from these trades. Have a nice rest of the day.

Cheers,

Mischo

Files:
ej_1.jpg  200 kb
eu_1.jpg  195 kb
Reason: