Price Channel Difference

I wrote this indicator to show the difference of a price channel. A price channel is the highest high and lowest low for a time period.

The idea behind this indicator is that when the difference gets smaller, the higher the chance for a breakout to one side or the other. Also, the smaller the difference, the bigger the move will possibly be.

I use this also as a confirmation. You can look at how long the price channel has been the same or gotten smaller.

picture would be a good demonstration of your description

thank you

Thank you so much......

burn0050:
I wrote this indicator to show the difference of a price channel. A price channel is the highest high and lowest low for a time period.

The idea behind this indicator is that when the difference gets smaller, the higher the chance for a breakout to one side or the other. Also, the smaller the difference, the bigger the move will possibly be.

I use this also as a confirmation. You can look at how long the price channel has been the same or gotten smaller.

first i will thanks to u.

should U can share the indicator for the chart windows?

Check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173179

If I understand correctly, you can find it (the price channel itself) in that thread

rhinomax:
first i will thanks to u. should U can share the indicator for the chart windows?

Dynamic Price Channel dynamic_price_channel.rar

Reason: