Fear OR Contentment , This is My Trading System!

Hi, I Use A System , That I Choose "Fear OR contentment" Name For That! I Use This System In H1 And I Got Good Result( I Attached A Photo Of Last Week Statment ) . I Explain This System Before, In Sarmaye.com For Persian Trader , And Here I Explain Again For Others.

The Rules :

Time Frame : H1

Pairs : No Limited! U Can Use For Any Pairs, But I Use individually

For EURUSD , GBPJPY, USDCHF, GBPUSD.

Buy : When AO & AC Bars Change To BLUE , And Both Upper 0.0 ( positive Way ) , And Bollinger Bonds keep out From Each Other.

Sell : inverse, When AO & AC Bars Change To RED , And Both lower 0.0 ( negative Way ) , And Bollinger Bonds come close To Each Other.

Close And No Trade : When AO & AC Have different Color, Or Have different Way ( Ao Up 0.0 & AC Down 0.00 ).

Have Fun;)

Files:
ao-ac.jpg  141 kb
mystatement.jpg  109 kb

appurtenance

Here , Template( inclusive All Indicators U Need )

Files:
ao_ac.tpl  6 kb

Thank you for this~

But i am not clear about the signal given by BB? Can you explain more? Thank a lot~

And i want to know how long have u test this system?

Thank again

wltam:
Thank you for this~

But i am not clear about the signal given by BB? Can you explain more? Thank a lot~

And i want to know how long have u test this system?

Thank again

Hi Dear!

I Worked Seven Months With This System, And Results Was GREEN For Me;)

And About BB, Its Very Simple, When AO & AC Checked and For Example Both Was Blue And Upper 0.0, Then You Must Check BB Lines, When 3 Lines Start Keep Out From Each Other( Away From Each Other! For example , first line go up , and third Line Go Down! ) This Is Ok For Buy , And Invers for Sell.

Have Fun

no update from TS ??

looks interesting

looks like on trend ok, but...

Hello,

Thanks for sharing this system, here is the expert advisor based on it :

Bollinger Bands AO AC EA - Trading System Forex

fxbs:
looks like on trend ok, but...

maybe that's why bro.emilvr doesn't update his system

funyoo:
Hello,

Thanks for sharing this system, here is the expert advisor based on it :

Bollinger Bands AO AC EA - Trading System Forex

doesn't look good

tcl:
maybe that's why bro.emilvr doesn't update his system

hello!

Sorry I Late! but i just share my system! and explain very clean, and i dont come back to forex-tsd and don`t see this topic, so , if you or others have any question i am here.

have a great day/night

ac ao bb _ sig

Files:
Reason: