_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 200

Error by EA Tests

Hello,

I will test the ExpertAdviser Version of Get_Lucky, but I become

Error-messages (see attached picture)

have one here a ground of the error coming????

Thanks

The Rock

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

vicky_ag:
Guys, I have testing this EA. What I see is that the forward tests and the backward tests for the same period wont tally. I checked it out the whole week and made something around 50 pips in forward testing.

Checked it out in the backward test for the same period ie last week it said I shoulda made something around 100 pips.

What are your thoughts on this??

for me is the reverse.

Problems with Test the Get_Lucky EA

Hello,

I have problems by backtesting the Get_Lucky EAs.

See attached picture.

Have one here a reason for this error???

Thanks.

The Rock

Woth this Break my account?

I am considering the FXCH Swiss Broker. Traded UDG/GBP with only 1 pip spread. But I have to fund the account $2,000 and can only trade standard lots. My question is do you think $2,000 trading 1 lot is enough to trade Your Luck and 4WD Thunder EA's?

If I only set up these 2 EA's to each trade 1.0 lots would it break the account?

BEST SETTINGS FOR LUCKY and THUNDER

Hello all,

I am quite new for this EA. i am wondering if anyone can provide and share the best settings for these 2 EA's

best and optimum settings for:

1. Lucky EA

2. Thunder EA

Thanks in advance...

alpine4133:
I am considering the FXCH Swiss Broker. Traded UDG/GBP with only 1 pip spread. But I have to fund the account $2,000 and can only trade standard lots. My question is do you think $2,000 trading 1 lot is enough to trade Your Luck and 4WD Thunder EA's? If I only set up these 2 EA's to each trade 1.0 lots would it break the account?

It's enough to trade, but your stop of 32 pips will be a $320 loss instead of $32

Tempting given the accuracy of the ea's. If you were to do this I'd strongly recommend assigning Thunder to the task. It's designed to work under with 2 pips or lower.

UT_Fast

_rdb_

Have you considered the indicator UT_Fast? I think it might work better than i-trend.

Files:
utfast1.gif  23 kb

UT_Fast indicator

PipGuard:
_rdb_ Have you considered the indicator UT_Fast? I think it might work better than i-trend.

Hello PipGuard, nice to hear you again.

Can you attach UT_Fast indicator, please.

Thankes

Reason: