_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 188

When i see such sites they make me laugh

I thought this sucks is free but this is commercial shit, why this ea is being discussed also in this thread?

please do not talk about another EA in this thread cause its only for your lucky share ideas and future development.

lets make this free EA unbeatable even for FABT.

im using FABT too but still your lucky bring more profit overall. thks bro, ditunggu loh kelanjutan EAnya.

Ummm?

stace:
Where can i find this fapturbo

Ok, so I know this thread is for the excellent Lucky so i dont want to take this further off topic.. but seriously, Stace? You have posted 500+ times on a Forex/MT4 forum but don't know what / where FAPT is?!?! Ok, its not for everyone but I don't think you can just call it 'commercial shit' due to the website's look - FAPT has a good basis and lots of Forex users of this forum and others are trying to fine tune it because it has just as much potential as Lucky - whether it costs $127 more or not!

Back to Lucky... I'm still getting excellent results with V2, but not so much with V2b. I'm finding that narrowing the trading zone (i.e. just 21:00 - 04:00) increases my win to loss ratio by far. The end of the session is just far too trendy so best avoided for long term growth of a Lucky-account I think. As with all EA's patience and time are the friends of steady account-growth....

Just my 2 pennies. C

Files:
1_1.jpg  78 kb

Im sorry to offence you stace !!

I just whant to help you.

I delete my post.

PipeTrader:
Im sorry to offence you stace !!

I just whant to help you.

I delete my post.

You did not offense me bro

all cool.

just was wondering why this ea is being discussed here.

_rdb_:
watch your broker stoplevel... you need to change TakeProfit_FAKE more than your broker stoplevels... stoploss too... if Hide_All=false... then EA will put hard TP and hard SL to the order... but to do that... TP or SL must bigger from stoplevels by your broker.

maybe i missed something ,can anybody explain me, what does rdb mean by :"broker stoplevels... stoploss too..."

PipeTrader:
Thats cool..

Its beacause I mixt FAPTurbo whit rdb an I have an impressive result whitout

manualy trading.

My mixt account from 8 january grow of impressive 39%

Not bad.

PipeTrader

FAPTURBO First Real Money Forex Trading Robot | Automated Forex Trading on AutoPilot

And because you're trying to sell FAPturbo

I Like this Font... paste to Window/Font

there is no connection with EA, just decoration letter of the text display indicator...

Files:
ftltlt.zip  55 kb

ulyses:
I discovered the "your lucky" here. I put it to work since 3Fev with FapTurbo simultaneously.

Here is the statement.

your graphic results is very beautiful,

unfortunately still on a demo account...

btw... congratulations bro...

Reason: