_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 11

4051fx:
the idea,yes from that forum, but the logic totally different now

thanks friend

whats the best setting now?

which is better in performance? your luck fxopen OR your luck rdb

a little help

hey guys, ive downloaded a couple of different EA's over the past couple of months and never had a drama installing them but for some reason i can not get this one to even compile any help would be great.

CHEERS Peter

You just blew up forex maket

You just blew it for all the people who are making it forex. Just to feed people with no knowledge.They don't even know when Asian market open time is or worst don't even know how to set up EA. You just gave out about 60000 copy in few days. Now if every one win what do broker do? most of you probably don't even know cuz you don't know any thing about forex other then some one give you some thing that make money.WHAT THEY WILL DO IS RAISE SPREAD. If you just keep it to your self you probably be making it to the beach right now. Now no one is gonna make a penny

Here is some piece of education for you who don't know about forex.

How Market Makers Work

Market makers "make" or set both the bid and the ask prices on their systems and display them publicly on their quote screens. They stand prepared to make transactions at these prices with their customers, who range from banks to retail forex traders. In doing this, market makers provide some liquidity to the market. As counterparties to each forex transaction in terms of pricing, market makers must take the opposite side of your trade. In other words, whenever you sell, they must buy from you, and vice versa.

The exchange rates that market makers set are based on their own best interests. On paper, the way they generate profits for the company through their market-making activities is with the spread that is charged to their customers. Spread is the difference between the bid and the ask price, and is often fixed by each market maker. Usually, spreads are kept fairly reasonable as a result of the stiff competition between numerous market makers.

look this up in forex text book you might get it.

That just petty much mean this EA and this forum = 8pip spread/trade to try to make money in 15pip range.

Market Makers = BROKER

Rdb

I think that we must to be thankful to the nice work that Mr. Rahman did.

But, as I said befor ( see remark number 28), We have to be careful. The market can be changed because of that!!!, and suddenlly peaple will loose a lot of money!!.

Do not forget, You are at the Forex market.

nice work

abdul sent you some donation.....good work

I'm still forward test with IBFX MICRO account this EA, very great result ...

WOOOW 3 x ACCOUNT

GOOD WORK !!!!!!

xan023:
I'm still forward test with IBFX MICRO account this EA, very great result ...

WOOOW 3 x ACCOUNT

GOOD WORK !!!!!!

nice result!!

but mine opens no trade at all since this morning.

I'm using IBFX demo with $3000, setting as given by rdb.

My other EA's ran well without any problem.

Do u know why??

DireX:
You just blew it for all the people who are making it forex. Just to feed people with no knowledge.They don't even know when Asian market open time is or worst don't even know how to set up EA. You just gave out about 60000 copy in few days. Now if every one win what do broker do? most of you probably don't even know cuz you don't know any thing about forex other then some one give you some thing that make money.WHAT THEY WILL DO IS RAISE SPREAD. If you just keep it to your self you probably be making it to the beach right now. Now no one is gonna make a penny

Here is some piece of education for you who don't know about forex.

How Market Makers Work

Market makers "make" or set both the bid and the ask prices on their systems and display them publicly on their quote screens. They stand prepared to make transactions at these prices with their customers, who range from banks to retail forex traders. In doing this, market makers provide some liquidity to the market. As counterparties to each forex transaction in terms of pricing, market makers must take the opposite side of your trade. In other words, whenever you sell, they must buy from you, and vice versa.

The exchange rates that market makers set are based on their own best interests. On paper, the way they generate profits for the company through their market-making activities is with the spread that is charged to their customers. Spread is the difference between the bid and the ask price, and is often fixed by each market maker. Usually, spreads are kept fairly reasonable as a result of the stiff competition between numerous market makers.

look this up in forex text book you might get it.

That just petty much mean this EA and this forum = 8pip spread/trade to try to make money in 15pip range.

Actually, You are very very fear with YourLucky EA. Leave us here to support mr. _rdb_ developing this EA. And seek other thread to express your opinion about the market or broker.

According to me, what happens in the market is a challenge. And we must accept the challenge.

Keep fear for your own.

Central Yime Chicago

mgs1f:
rdb I sent you a donation so I can get thunder check your email.

rdb or anyone can you tell me what the trading hours should be in Chicago.

I just have it at the default setting but I think I am missing a few hours of the market.

Please

Reason: